• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mac11irl said:

(its Wednesday....)

Oh borrocks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TFTD THURSDAY! “I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.” — Dory, “Finding Dory”

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

TFTD THURSDAY! “I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.” — Dory, “Finding Dory”

😄 ironic this, given that you posted the wrong day on a previous post 

From the Eye

"As soon as I announced 'Full steam ahead into the iceberg', the bureaucratic blob swung into action.

"'Stop, for God's sake, woman. Are you mad?' shouted one old-school officer on watch and that timid cry was echoed by all the so-called establishment experts on board... But I still maintain I was right..."

(From Private Eye)

FB_IMG_1713463035412.thumb.jpg.a11e8a96a87759d5fa812e27c8b7b231.jpg

Edited by @Lee
  • Haha 2

TFTD Friday (just): Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

• Haha 1

Screenshot_20240419-124530_Gmail.thumb.jpg.905e7708a2e5b48c74d9e7d032e02be8.jpg

i think ive gone insane... and feel i gave in to some peer pressure that i created in my own head ...

what is the hyrox you ask?

just some self inflicted torture and suffering

https://hyrox.com/the-fitness-race/

• Like 2
  • Crying 1

11 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

Screenshot_20240419-124530_Gmail.thumb.jpg.905e7708a2e5b48c74d9e7d032e02be8.jpg

i think ive gone insane... and feel i gave in to some peer pressure that i created in my own head ...

what is the hyrox you ask?

just some self inflicted torture and suffering

https://hyrox.com/the-fitness-race/

And what do you have planned for the rest of the day 😏

I wonder if the cart is in case the Tesla Truck breaks down?  Although the cart wouldn't be much use with a horse ...

lpennsylvania.png.2e9dc6c30a63eeedaad8a40616a97ea6.png

Edited by MikeTheThinker
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I wonder if the cart is in case the Tesla Truck breaks down?  Although the cart wouldn't be much use with a horse ...

lpennsylvania.png.2e9dc6c30a63eeedaad8a40616a97ea6.png

I read today that the Cybertrucks are being recalled as there’s an issue with the accelerator pedal getting trapped by the interior trim increasing the possibility of crashes. Have to laugh, millions spent in coming up with this truck and the shag piles a bit too deep 😂

13 hours ago, BTandSid said:

And what do you have planned for the rest of the day 😏

well im gonna get myself checked in at the hotel (aka Hospital) and see what they have on draught (IV line)... do an over night and then cry for 2 hrs as i drive home without the use of my arms, legs or lungs :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BTandSid said:

I read today that the Cybertrucks are being recalled as there’s an issue with the accelerator pedal getting trapped by the interior trim increasing the possibility of crashes. Have to laugh, millions spent in coming up with this truck and the shag piles a bit too deep 😂

no, its the cover on the pdel can slide up and get stuck under the bottom of the footwell trim panel. 

it also cant drive on sand or gravel, or any offroad stuff, the locking diffs menu says "coming soon with software update"  :D

someone else washed down theirs after exposing it to sand as required to stop the unlacquered steel rusting and their entire dash display stopped working.

the tail gate will happily cut your fingers off  if in the opening when closing as it has no obstruction sensor.  

someone else's arrived with scratched body panels and with damage to the dash panel, so tesla took it in for a few days to replace it and fix the scratches. couldnt fix the scratches as the tesla equipment wasnt capable of sorting them out. the new dash is dented and rattles and theres new damage done to other parts from where they tried to replace said dash.

that yoke is actually worse than a Delorian :D

• Like 2

TFTD Saturday: “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” ― Terry Pratchett, “Diggers”

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

2 hours ago, mac11irl said:

87533953.thumb.jpg.a837a90c4736c68453717131bcaa6222.jpg

Hayabusa! 😁

I learned something the other day 👍 No prizes for guessing which bike my Daughter's thinking of getting next!

Gaz

• Love it! 1

33 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Hayabusa! 😁

I learned something the other day 👍 No prizes for guessing which bike my Daughter's thinking of getting next!

Gaz

Honda Blackbird?

• Haha 1