So, tonights tea was..........................

Auric Goldfinger

40 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

I ordered a 7kg slam ball on Sunday, as part of my insanity fitness race training. it arrived today -

20240424_084217.thumb.jpg.1558f378c8fcdb934c4a00a803599644.jpg

the shipping label made me chuckle though, apparently it only weighs 1kg when shipped :D

20240424_084124.thumb.jpg.629a7e6afee8711d5eb726eb63ae9966.jpg

Gunner need gravy with that macc😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Gunner need gravy with that macc😂😂

wrong thread 🤣

• Haha 2

So the picky bits/nibbles wasn't quite as described to us...😃

Onion soup starter

Legume cake.....nah me neither but it was good.

Huge Wok with Beef casseroly  thingy...everything but the kitchen sink in it!

Cheese board

and finally a Pear in pastry dessert

Plus Sparkling, Rose and Red wine

....absolutely stuffed after eating a Plat du Jour lunch time...Burger, frites and salad.

Tonight's is now a Pizza

• Like 2

Not sure what to have tonight.

A big bag of Maltesers earlier has scuppered my appetite somewhat which will mean at 9.30pm I will be ravenous for something. 

Could be some soup & bread or, some bean on toast. Decisions, decisions.

🥣or 🫘?

2 hours ago, Colin170CR said:

Not sure what to have tonight.

A big bag of Maltesers earlier has scuppered my appetite somewhat which will mean at 9.30pm I will be ravenous for something. 

Could be some soup & bread or, some bean on toast. Decisions, decisions.

🥣or 🫘?

Well it’s just gone 9:30 and I reckon that you’ve already snacked on a pork chop, or sausages perhaps? Given your track record I don’t see you settling for a bowl of soup 😏

tomorrow night I am looking forward to an "Oceanic Symphony" takeaway ensemble, meticulously crafted to tantalize the palate and elevate the senses. Behold, a masterpiece of culinary finesse:

An ethereal fillet of wild-caught cod, encased in a delicate armor of golden-brown tempura, whispers promises of the sea with every crispy bite. Accompanying this aquatic opus are hand-cut batons of the finest Yukon Gold potatoes, lovingly kissed by the flames of our artisanal fryer until they achieve a celestial balance of crunch and tenderness.

But let us not forget the verdant interlude, a verdant oasis amidst the oceanic expanse — the velvety embrace of our mushy peas. Each verdant orb, delicately pureed and seasoned with a whisper of mint, offers a verdant symphony of flavors that harmonize with the ocean's bounty.

As you embark upon this gustatory voyage, allow your senses to dance to the melodious strains of the sea, for our takeaway fish, chips, and mushy peas is not merely a meal — it is an ode to the majesty of maritime indulgence.

18 minutes ago, BTandSid said:

Well it’s just gone 9:30 and I reckon that you’ve already snacked on a pork chop, or sausages perhaps? Given your track record I don’t see you settling for a bowl of soup 😏

Well it wasn't Soup & it wasn't beans on toast either.

It was in fact two Strawberry Jam Sandwiches.

Hit the spot. 

Two Pork Chops defrosting in the Fridge for tomorrow though 🥩

I've got a very happy tummy right now 😎:

IMG_9340.thumb.jpeg.b91e781d3ba9870ed2191e9779427ae0.jpeg

Gaz

• Like 4

Bit of a school dinner night tonight. 

Cottage Pie followed by tinned Rice Pudding with Strawberry Jam. 

Slightly over did the amount of gravy in the Cottage pie cos the mash sunk.😶‍🌫️ 

image.thumb.png.a3916225cfb61290955ecc7cf376e941.pngimage.thumb.png.6af87716f94883d65afc678550237c16.png

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

Gravy?

Not on my plate 🤮

(The other plate had some on it)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Colin170CR said:

Gravy?

7 hours ago, Gaz said:

Not on my plate 🤮

(The other plate had some on it)

Or indeed mine if having grilled or fried chop/steak. I might consider a sauce (eg Béarnaise) served on the side in a small jug or boat so I can use it as a dip.

• Like 1

I was on a briefing day today, going through ALL of the safety and guidance docs our guys are meant to adhere to while on duty (inc corporate social media stuff) so we got our dinner there today, Great Southern Hotel in Killarney, Striploin, veg, mash and chips. striploin a lovely slightly under medium. no photos, wouldve been a bit weird with the lads, and may have constituted a technical breach of the SM Policy.. so could this post ;)

been circuit training tonight so ate all the left overs -

a roast lamb Ellas Kitchen baby dinner going out of date tomorrow, 2 slices of garlic bread, 2 pizza subs the lads did t eat and the home made hasselback baby potatoes i made yesterday. no pics as it looked awful 🤣

• Like 4