Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Thank you for your reply pab567.

I have enabled developer mode in VCDS so all I need is a file to test it.  If it doesn't work then I'll know for sure.  Can I assume that replacement boards are not available for these like they were with the RNS510?

Thanks again, I really appreciate your reply.

34 minutes ago, pab567 said:

Yes however you must have Developer Mode enabled first. Unfortunately, from your error description I beleive EMMC in your unit is faulty.

My unit works like charm and latest news is that i was able to upgrade fw from 359T to 369T... Downloaded fron mibsolution.one. it worked fine.

Anyone know if there are any updates for my Skoda Octavia VRS 245 (2017 Model) as far as I can tell this is a Amundsen MIB2 unit? Also is there a way you can update all the DAB Radio logos in a single press, I can get them all on a SD Card from Skoda but have to select them one at a time for each station?

Info_1.jpg

Info_2.jpg

1 hour ago, deepshegde said:

My unit works like charm and latest news is that i was able to upgrade fw from 359T to 369T... Downloaded fron mibsolution.one. it worked fine.

I cannot find SK PQ 369T on mibsolution.one, I'm currently trying to download PQ 353T and it has taken 4 hours so far, their server is terrible.

10 minutes ago, toXXin said:

I cannot find SK PQ 369T on mibsolution.one, I'm currently trying to download PQ 353T and it has taken 4 hours so far, their server is terrible.

Mine is ZR and not PQ.

1 hour ago, dubninja said:

Anyone know if there are any updates for my Skoda Octavia VRS 245 (2017 Model) as far as I can tell this is a Amundsen MIB2 unit? Also is there a way you can update all the DAB Radio logos in a single press, I can get them all on a SD Card from Skoda but have to select them one at a time for each station?

Info_1.jpg

Info_2.jpg

You can update to 0480

No idea on your logo's

Hi pab567, this stereo went faulty after MIB2toolbox was used to patch the SWaP file, MIB2toolbox showed an "unknown file size" error.  MIB2toolbox support suggested restoring the backup saved on SD card but there was no backup saved on SD card 😞

Unfortunately I cannot find any SK PQ 03xx firmware online, MIBsolution.one had an 0353 image but after several hours of downloading the file was corrupted. If you have any suggestions or links I'd really appreciate it. 

Thank you,

Tom

Hello there, 

I'm currently looking for a way to update my infotainment, which has boring crashing issues with wired Android Auto.

Here are my system's details: 

- Octavia MKIII 2018

- Head Unit: 5Q0035864C

- Hardware H41

- Software version 0468

I could see that for the Amundsen there's a 0480 version. How can I get it, and, of course the procedure to follow to update it ?

Thanks a lot 😄

27 minutes ago, mmussler said:

Hello there, 

I'm currently looking for a way to update my infotainment, which has boring crashing issues with wired Android Auto.

Here are my system's details: 

- Octavia MKIII 2018

- Head Unit: 5Q0035864C

- Hardware H41

- Software version 0468

I could see that for the Amundsen there's a 0480 version. How can I get it, and, of course the procedure to follow to update it ?

Thanks a lot 😄

Did you try https://mibsolution.one/#/1/9

Pls check your fw version and then navigate to different fw versions under MQB Solution folder to get right firmware for your unit. Username/ pwd : guest/guest

10 hours ago, deepshegde said:

Did you try https://mibsolution.one/#/1/9

Pls check your fw version and then navigate to different fw versions under MQB Solution folder to get right firmware for your unit. Username/ pwd : guest/guest

Ok 

I figured out the right version, and in the meantime how to update it through the service menu.

I'm currently downloading all this and will give a try

Thanks for the link 

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum!
I don't know if anyone can help!? I recently bought my car Octavia Combi 5E5 2016.
I want to change the voice of my Navigation to Hungarian, it now speaks English. Is this possible by updating a software component? Can someone help me??? Thanks in advance,
I have attached the MIB2 Amundsen data.

IMG_20230702_161026.jpg

IMG_20230702_161302.jpg

I've just done an update on my unit which has previously had component protection removed. The update seems to have re-enabled component protection, has anyone had that issue before?

Hello, 

I have Superb 2017, and I can't find MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0369T anywhere. 

mibsolution.one does not have it. Can anyone forward me link to it? 

2 hours ago, Dave77 said:

I've just done an update on my unit which has previously had component protection removed. The update seems to have re-enabled component protection, has anyone had that issue before?

Re the above. I will try to downgrade back to the old version if possible. Does anyone have a copy of MHI2_ER_SKG11_K3330 please, mibsolution.one only seems to have the latest versions

Edited by Dave77