Happy birthday to... us

ColinD

1 hour ago, StickyMicky said:

Rattled the piggy bank for you :)

i had a rummage down the back of the couch too ;)

Happy legal drinking Birthday Brisky, I only missed the first decade :D

• Like 1

Well yes, A happy Birthday from me too........

I guess this forum has also helped a good number of folk get through this pretty naff year with the (other) dreaded 'C' word......

Cheers everyone........ And three cheers to Colin, Hip Hip............... come on, everyone, Lol.

• Like 1

This place has given me so much advice on my fabias and is the reason I got the confidence to put mine back together to run another day. At this point i'll keep em both for as long as I can. Thanks for making such a place to research the ins and outs of these cars.

• Like 1

We have something in common. Met my lovely wife in May 2002 and we married the following year so 2002 is a very special year for us. My actual Birthday is tomorrow so we will celebrate that and toast Briskoda to another 18 years and Colin I hope your partner's health improves and we will say a special prayer for her. Mr and Mrs Shy.

• Like 2

Congratulations Colin!

Just as a suggestion, have you thought of supplying number plate holders with 'Briskoda.net' written on them? I'm thinking of something like this:

See the source image

Which is what I had my previous VW Golf. I'd like one on my new Karoq saying Briskoda.net, but it's not economic to have one printed as a one-off. But I wonder if there would be enough interest from Briskoda.net users to make it worth ordering a batch and selling them on the forum??

Chris

• Like 2

• Administrators
13 hours ago, CJJE said:

Congratulations Colin!

Just as a suggestion, have you thought of supplying number plate holders with 'Briskoda.net' written on them?

Which is what I had my previous VW Golf. I'd like one on my new Karoq saying Briskoda.net, but it's not economic to have one printed as a one-off. But I wonder if there would be enough interest from Briskoda.net users to make it worth ordering a batch and selling them on the forum??

Chris

@CJJE yes, we used to have some.  I'd not thought about reordering them. The first batch of a few hundred took a while to go, but go they did.

I've no idea who did t hem for us now it's been a few years. If you have a recommendation I can certainly look into it.

The design we had was quite simple, I'd go for a better one this time around, open to suggestions on that front too :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ColinD said:

@CJJE yes, we used to have some.  I'd not thought about reordering them. The first batch of a few hundred took a while to go, but go they did.

I've no idea who did t hem for us now it's been a few years. If you have a recommendation I can certainly look into it.

The design we had was quite simple, I'd go for a better one this time around, open to suggestions on that front too :)

I'd grab a set if they were put up again.

• Like 1

Just seen this. Happy Birthday! Finally all growed up and legal, huh?

I don't post that often, but this site and its easily-Googled fountains of information has been so useful over my last ten or so years of Fabia ownership. Long may it continue.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...