Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

16 minutes ago, zetzet said:

Thats what i was wondering since my RS is coming with the anthracite but they really do look like the black ones. Really did think it was coming with the black ones.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, zetzet said:

That's interesting. I've only ever found the silver and anthracite option. To be honest, the anthracite ones are much darker than what's shown on the picture. They look much closer to the black ones. 

30 minutes ago, Tishout said:

That's interesting. I've only ever found the silver and anthracite option. To be honest, the anthracite ones are much darker than what's shown on the picture. They look much closer to the black ones. 

To me they don't look that dark. I would go with the black ones if they would be available for configuration.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

To me they don't look that dark. I would go with the black ones if they would be available for configuration.

haven't seen them in the UK configurator, though... the 19 anthracite is the only option...

1 hour ago, Tishout said:

haven't seen them in the UK configurator, though... the 19 anthracite is the only option...

I know. Haven't seen the black one in any configurator I tried. Only anthracite and in some countries also silver ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 17:03, Matmacka said:

Mine the day i got it, love the colour and alloys! 

BCF14FB8-5721-4D9B-BFF1-60C637A1FB76.jpeg

Which Skoda branch did you get this from, was it Wolverhampton ? 

• 3 weeks later...

This lovely lady was delivered today, she’s getting the full ceramic treatment tomorrow but couldn’t help but show her off. Very excited to have a big fast Estate car.

EB70DE57-172F-4646-B1DB-F489C9111E12.jpeg

3CC52459-B1EE-4C8F-A08B-A96C2ACA90D8.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

@timsterIt is not iV version, it is pure fuel :) . Maybe it was little confusing in my profile. I am used to marking IV (Roman numbers) from my country for "4". It is classic 2,0TSI mk4 :) .

Yes it is the challenge pack I think. Because in my country, it was back day special edition to celebrate 120 years of Skoda in Motorsport so different naming but I think it mean the same. So it has black pipes and special exhaust, but what I hear was only popping while changing gears in sport mode :)

Edited by JirikH

6 hours ago, JirikH said:

@timsterIt is not iV version, it is pure fuel :) . Maybe it was little confusing in my profile. I am used to marking IV (Roman numbers) from my country for "4". It is classic 2,0TSI mk4 :) .

Yes it is the challenge pack I think. Because in my country, it was back day special edition to celebrate 120 years of Skoda in Motorsport so different naming but I think it mean the same. So it has black pipes and special exhaust, but what I hear was only popping while changing gears in sport mode :)

Yeah it's confusing that Octavia can be IV iV :).

I'm waiting for iV model and damn that height is going to be an issue. It's coming with the Challenge+ packet, and your car is the first time i see black tail pipes :)

I do wonder how the exhaust is different. Unfortunately i believe it does not affect the hybrid model 😞

@timsteryeah the exhaust is different only on petrol version. iV or diesel is not "affected".  I was quite happy with the balck tail pipes - its more homogenous look of the car :). The surroundings of the car on photos does the job also, but the vRS is just stunning car. In Green Mamba even more :) I love it :) 

7 hours ago, JirikH said:

I was quite happy with the balck tail pipes

Indeed i do like them better. They dont stand out like the silver ones. 

And the color. Oh how do i wait for it :) Sadly i had to settle for the iV. These petrol prices... :) Hopefully the non lowered iV is not pain for the eye for long.

Edited by timster

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/05/2022 at 05:34, JirikH said:

Any more details on the exhaust , who makes it etc and would you have sound clips? Cheers 

@parsey83

There is absolutely no info from Škoda side (just that is "sport exhaust system" nothing more). So I really know nothing :D The sound can be checked here  . 

But from what I hear in car is just popping into the exhaust while changing gear up in hi revs or changing gear down in low revs. 

@sneal very nice panorama... I am planning something similar in a month... cant wait :) 

• Like 1

It is basic wheels for RS. They are named Comet. 18". From what I checked UK Skoda web, standart there are Altair, but for example in Central Europe are Altair rims about £400 extra. Maybe that's why you are not see them often. 

• Like 1