Delivery times?

4 hours ago, liveseytowers said:

Mine is in the UK and I'll have it this month. Ordered in May 21 and was quoted delivery of Dec 21 so i can't complain. Dealer kept in contact every few months to give me updates. Can't wait to get it, I've always wanted a vRS since the first ones came out. 

what model was that please i ordered my vrs  4x4 tdi estate 20 may 21..

5 hours ago, shootek said:

Same here. Today I got news that our Kamiq Monte Carlo has been built and is awaiting transport to Slovenia.  

Order date was september 18.

Did you have any other info before the news, that your car is arriving?

Or did it go from zero info, to this?

7 hours ago, Rookie97 said:

Did you have any other info before the news, that your car is arriving?

Or did it go from zero info, to this?

When we (as it is my wife's car 😄) ordered in September we were quoted march delivery.

Then somewhere  in the beginning of November we got a call from the dealer that because of the ship shortages the delivery was somewhere in the middle of June but if we give up BlindSpot, electric tailgate and folding mirrors it could be sooner, but off course no guarantees .

We decided against that and prepared ourselves for a long wait. 

In the beginning of December the dealer  called again that he just got new info that the car got a production date and that if everything goes to plan we can expect end of January delivery. I called him twice in December just to be sure, so we can sell her old car.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, shootek said:

Same here. Today I got news that our Kamiq Monte Carlo has been built and is awaiting transport to Slovenia.  

Order date was september 18.

First of all I’m happy for you and you are again the proof that there’s no rule who gets car by the date of order.

I ordered my kamiq on July 10th (also Slovenia - porsche Verovškova) and I called them yesterday hopefully to get any information about the car.

However the info is still the same, no build date, nothing…and the next big delivery is announced on week 17. so maybe it will be ready by the date….just maybe…that’s what I got for the info. Kinda started to think about cancelling the order…I mean all the anticipation is gone on my side…I’ll wait for a while I guess, but not for long, just came to the point that I don’t give a **** anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, ScottieJ said:

Got this email on Monday from Skoda

image.png.3acf8693f5ee8f23a3d87f5eb93b9ed1.png

Rung the dealer twice to speak to the sales man and he hasn't been available to talk and hasn't rung me back - not impressed

Same dealer as me.  I haven't tried to call them though, i normally email the sales guy and he's quick at responding.  This is my 3rd car from them and they are normally pretty good.

1 hour ago, Dado82 said:

First of all I’m happy for you and you are again the proof that there’s no rule who gets car by the date of order.

I ordered my kamiq on July 10th (also Slovenia - porsche Verovškova) and I called them yesterday hopefully to get any information about the car.

However the info is still the same, no build date, nothing…and the next big delivery is announced on week 17. so maybe it will be ready by the date….just maybe…that’s what I got for the info. Kinda started to think about cancelling the order…I mean all the anticipation is gone on my side…I’ll wait for a while I guess, but not for long, just came to the point that I don’t give a **** anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

I feel you. I ordered Octavia end of August. I still have no info. I don't understand how some people get at least some info when they order and so on. Not only that, many people that order after me/you are getting their cars already, whiIe we are in the dark. Really feel like an idiot here. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for people that receive their cars, but not having any info why/how is troubling. First I thought, ok, maybe people with Kamiqs are lucky somehow and Octavias are more in demand, but then here you are. :)

What do you mean by "next big delivery"? This is a thing? Is this info from the dealer?

24 minutes ago, MaximusMeridius said:

I feel you. I ordered Octavia end of August. I still have no info. I don't understand how some people get at least some info when they order and so on. Not only that, many people that order after me/you are getting their cars already, whiIe we are in the dark. Really feel like an idiot here. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for people that receive their cars, but not having any info why/how is troubling. First I thought, ok, maybe people with Kamiqs are lucky somehow and Octavias are more in demand, but then here you are. :)

What do you mean by "next big delivery"? This is a thing? Is this info from the dealer?

Hy, i ordered in the first week of August (Slovenia) and still have zero information. Nothing!

I just hope that the dealer calls me one day and says that the car is being delivered. :D

19 minutes ago, MaximusMeridius said:

To be honest, I don’t know anything they are  saying…and mostly they don’t say anything specific…so whatever it means I guess I’ll know by the time…And yes, it’s the info from the dealer…

2 minutes ago, zorglub said:

my order is from start of june and still no info too...

Early July for me and so far I've been given three build weeks! I'd have been less frustrated if I had been told nothing! They do say ignorance is bliss! 😁

21 minutes ago, DNC said:

Early July for me and so far I've been given three build weeks! I'd have been less frustrated if I had been told nothing! They do say ignorance is bliss! 😁

I don't know man, I know nothing, but no bliss here. There is a pound of sadness, a tablespoon of anger and a pinch of hope. Few more spoons of anger and then a cup of rage get's in leading to hurling the pot. :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaximusMeridius said:

I don't know man, I know nothing, but no bliss here. There is a pound of sadness, a tablespoon of anger and a pinch of hope. Few more spoons of anger and then a cup of rage get's in leading to hurling the pot. :D

I agree. Hopefully we don't get to that point! It would only end in sorrow! 😁

• Like 1

Further to my previous post had a call from Rainworth Skoda today to arrange collection of my vrs IV estate for next saturday. and just to add i didnt get alot of updates along the way, had a provisional build week of 44 but never got confirmed, never got any other update email or call until i was told it was built and at port for shipping. So i think on the update side its alot to do with the dealer and their chasing of the order.

Hope everyones cars start getting moved along quicker now. 

Dan

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2

On 29/12/2021 at 10:35, InexEng said:

This is similar to my story.

On 1st October 21 at the Dealers in Warrington, I ordered - VRS iV Hatch in Black with Winter Pack, Rear-view Camera and Blind Spot detection.

At the time of Order 01/10/2021, the dealer was hoping for around the end of April delivery (but he did mention most models will be around 12 months).

Heard nothing for a Month so I emailed the dealer at the end of October, but he had no news.

7th December 21 finally had an email from the Dealer  saying :-

"Just checking in with an update for you. Your order has been accepted by the factory but hasn’t been given a build week as of yet. I will let you know when the status changes."

I will contact him again in the new year when the Factory and everything starts up again and try to get an update.

Update from me

Had a nice email Video message from the Dealer on Friday 7th Jan 2022.

Saying "My car has now been given an estimated Build Week of Week 8"

So fingers crossed, it wont be too far away from the estimated dates given when I ordered it.

• Like 2

Picked up mine yesterday Rs Tsi 245 Combi Race Blue with Front Sensors and Variable Boot.. Orderd end of June,it was in the dealers Dec..seems I was one of the lucky ones. Its a marked improvement over my MK3.5 RS 184 Diesel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spivo said:

Just took delivery of mine but had to cancel some of the optional extras 

4F2E0EB1-8482-4D83-8309-5F8C18BE3F1A.jpeg

That's fantastic. I see that you opted for the Diamondbrite paint treatment. 👍😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I spoke to the dealer yesterday and I've been given a week 4 build for my Octavia vRS, revised forward from week 8. The biggest shock is that my wife's Scala wasn't due until August/ September and it's now  apparently also build week 4!!!