Delivery times?

3 hours ago, PoloGaz said:

Does anyone who ordered a hybrid have any good news recently?? Who was last on here to receive their factory order and when did they order it?

my dealer said everyone who had an order from ‘21 at his dealership has a build date, but didn’t mention how many of those were hybrids. From a previous conversation I’d had, he told me he only had 2 on order - my SEL estate and a vrs hatch

if you search the data base you will find your answer. as its an XL spread sheet you can order it you like. If you sort on engine type you can see when the last PHEV was delivered. 

Auto diesel estate tech, ordered  April 2022  arriving  Jan 2023.

Reason for date change as was supposed to be delivered April 2023 = Early Build!

It's a company car ordered through a  lease company.

Several other employees are also getting there cars delivered, all ordered at same time.

• Like 1

I've had an update to my order. Pushed back another 3 months.

Originally ordered my SEL IV in Oct21. Order updated on Friday from march 23 to jun23 now

It's a disgrace that they can work in this way.

I'd have a car by now if my company were not forcing me to have a hybrid or elec. A diesel would be cheaper now to run as well 

• Groan 1

21 hours ago, Novascape said:

I've had an update to my order. Pushed back another 3 months.

Originally ordered my SEL IV in Oct21. Order updated on Friday from march 23 to jun23 now

It's a disgrace that they can work in this way.

I'd have a car by now if my company were not forcing me to have a hybrid or elec. A diesel would be cheaper now to run as well 

Škoda at it's best. However situation with petrol or diesel also terrible. So either way it's terrible consumer experience. 

On 05/12/2022 at 17:48, irlrobins said:

Latest update from Skoda via the dealer, after the last update was looking promising:

"This unit is unfortunately delayed, with the likely delay affecting it being component shortages due to a lack of supply from Chinese suppliers. We do expect a large portion of delayed units to complete in CW51 and CW52 however there is no guarantee this unit will be one of them"

So I'm guessing late Jan/early Feb delivery at the earliest now. 

As we are now on CW51 I’m curious that will we get good news finally? 🤨 Mine is waiting for missing parts since 2 months now… I try to add the VIN to the Skoda App every day, since then. It would be a miracle if it’s finally will be accepted by the system.

I asked my dealer about the situation of my vRS (Planned delivery Oct-Dec 2022), last month he said it would be built in Jan-Feb 2023 and now it is 12th week of 2023 (End of march)... Not getting any hope of getting it soon.

• Sad 1

We have ordered two Octavia station wagon RS PHEV in December 2022 in germany. The delivery was all along set for June 2023, which has now been postponed to December 2023. Two Formentor hybrids ordered in the same period were delivered last week. Skoda doesn't really believe that you wait 2 years for a car. 

14 minutes ago, ffm_driver said:

We have ordered two Octavia station wagon RS PHEV in December 2022 in germany. The delivery was all along set for June 2023, which has now been postponed to December 2023. Two Formentor hybrids ordered in the same period were delivered last week. Skoda doesn't really believe that you wait 2 years for a car. 

Hell, i knew i should go for Cupra, but decided to save some money and go for Skoda, that was really a big mistake. Talked today with KIA dealer, they told me the wait time is 6 to 9 months for new car, and there a lot of car in stock...Called today my dealer, still no information on build date. 16 months waiting and still no build date. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ffm_driver said:

Definitely looking like Skoda are well down at the bottom of the queue for getting parts compared to the other VAG brands.

• Like 4

Not been on this forum for a while, just ordered VRS 245 TSI Estate and had confirmation (so far) of build week, looks like week 7, options I have gone for, wireless charging, electric front seats, rear view camera............I'm toying with changing the options around a bit but for sure it will change the build week, it might change anyway but what can you do! 😑 I ordered it 3 weeks ago........

5 hours ago, Superted said:

Not been on this forum for a while, just ordered VRS 245 TSI Estate and had confirmation (so far) of build week, looks like week 7, options I have gone for, wireless charging, electric front seats, rear view camera............I'm toying with changing the options around a bit but for sure it will change the build week, it might change anyway but what can you do! 😑 I ordered it 3 weeks ago........

Week 7 2024?

In July, I reserved a car pre-ordered by the dealer on 09/21.  Originally promised delivery on 10/22, but dealer still says no production week given.

I see on this forum that others are being notified of a new delivery time, but my car dealer can't give it. He said that the car had already been produced, but was waiting for some missing parts.

The question is whether the dealer is telling the truth... if he can't even give me a production week, how long could I have to wait?  Another 3-6 months?

Car: Elegance 1.5tsi mhev with matrix lights, acc, heated windshield...

On 06/03/2021 at 15:53, Finlayoman said:

I ordered a VRS IV with a full set of toys mid January. Was told it could be May / June for delivery. However, message this week to say they are building nexr week! :-)

Thing is, alot of delays are down to parts, so I guess dependant on options. I know that Octavia iV has been pulled fir now and also bizarrely Meteor Grey not available as a colour. That's my take on it anyway so let's see what the NY brings on dates for mine.

Funny thing, i have checked the dealer's webpage and they have totally changed the pricelist. Not only that prices went up, now there is only one pack avalaible - elegance. No ambition, no active. It's third time this year that they change pricelist. 

Edited by Semiconductor34

13 hours ago, Superted said:

🤣

I mean, you are laughing, but waiting a year is normal these days. For you to get a 3 month delivery window? Impossible. Either the dealer is lying or they didn't look at which year it was. 

Edited by zetzet

46 minutes ago, zetzet said:

I mean, you are laughing, but waiting a year is normal these days. For you to get a 3 month delivery window? Impossible. Either the dealer is lying or they didn't look at which year it was. 

If you say so buddy, we shall see, I'm in no hurry.....Shall I ask the dealer if they are lying?

1 hour ago, Superted said:

If you say so buddy, we shall see, I'm in no hurry.....Shall I ask the dealer if they are lying?

Well it doesn't really matter to me, but if I were you I would be REALLY suspicious of that week 7 claim. There are people who are waiting for a year already and still no car. 

11 minutes ago, zetzet said:

Well it doesn't really matter to me, but if I were you I would be REALLY suspicious of that week 7 claim. There are people who are waiting for a year already and still no car. 

I must be blessed, even the dealer said I was lucky!

Just had a call from the dealer.  My car is complete and on it's way.  Should be able to pick up mid January 2023.  So if all goes to plan from order to delivery will have been just over 12 months.

• Like 3

SEL PHEV ordered feb 22. My dealer phoned today to wish me a merry Christmas and tell me my car has been accepted by the factory but no build date. No change from last update. I hope everyone else is doing better than I on the car stakes. 

• Sad 1
  • Groan 1