Available coding/adaptation mods

5 hours ago, TheUltraRunner said:

You get a display of the steering wheel angle in the head display. You can see how much are the wheels turned to the left or to the right

Can you share a picture of that?

• 3 weeks later...

I found a possible solution to headlight washer delay.

image.thumb.png.35c34b04d18c23be9bd5e4d717cb5282.png

Can someone confirm, to apply headlight washer delay, i change that "SRA verzoengerungzeit" from 0ms to 2000ms and hit slide to write? Can something go wrong?

19 minutes ago, JFJ said:

Does anyone know how to turn lane assist off?

You can't turn it off permanently, but you can enable the memory function so you don't have to disable it every start.

Driver Assistance (Module A5) > Long coding > Configuration for lane departure warning KI15 > Change to "Last setting"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, varooom said:

@timster What does it do when you set it back to 0ms delay?

Well i did try that. But i'm not sure if i should have to turn off power after that or something. 

Tried 2500 -> 2000, 200 and 0.

Should i be able to clear it right away?

Edited by timster

Not sure about the tool you are using, some of the non-dealer tools can do some bad thing's.

VCDS does have a reboot module option after coding iirc, that tool you are using maybe not.

You would expect the coding to "stick" right away.

Incidentally, did you have to use a login code to allow you to change parameters, didn't see that in your steps.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, timster said:

I used OBD11 with SFD unlock function to open the module. So yeah, that guide is for MQB platform, but since the patient is MQBevo, it required SFD unlock before the changes.

I would expect OBD11 to be able to adjust, though never used tool to know for sure.

If no luck soon (yourself or replies) then best contact OBD11 support and let them know what you did and what's happened since, maybe the can assist?

I am shortly taking delivery of my new MK IV .

apologies if this has been discussed before but is it possible to get the alarm to chirp when locking and unlocking ?

Regards

10 minutes ago, Llwyngwernog said:

I am shortly taking delivery of my new MK IV .

apologies if this has been discussed before but is it possible to get the alarm to chirp when locking and unlocking ?

Regards

OBDeleven has an app for thatIMG_20220813_200629.thumb.jpg.8bc033b2e86070a5d31aeac2a39d7189.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering what is covered by SWAP/FEC codes.This is from my MK4 SEL model. Has no additional optional extras

Image 11-08-2022 at 14.39.jpg

Edited by mitchec
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/12/2023 at 16:47, Weeguy said:

Did this delay headlight washing?

On 07/12/2023 at 19:19, Dimex said:

Unfortunately this completely disables the washer.

Is that because the first item is set to “0”? That controls the number of stalk pulls before the headlamp washers activate.  With it set to “0”, that means it’ll never activate? By default that is “10”, no..?

For clarity, I’m using Mk3 knowledge here. Never worked on a Mk4. 

1 hour ago, SC03OTT said:

Is that because the first item is set to “0”? That controls the number of stalk pulls before the headlamp washers activate.  With it set to “0”, that means it’ll never activate? By default that is “10”, no..?

For clarity, I’m using Mk3 knowledge here. Never worked on a Mk4. 

This works successfully on MK3, but unfortunately does not work on MK4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 16:17, Dimex said:

This works successfully on MK3, but unfortunately does not work on MK4

that fault code i had it for central electric when i tried to disable auto lock . later that month something happened to my matrix. well warranty is not covered matrix because the saw that fault code and they needed to contact central skoda server . so they just flash again central electric modul . i had to pay like 150 eur. damn!