Is black badge a step to far?

Loving the debadged look in general, very smart.  I'm not sure either badge does justice to the rest of the car but dont look out of place either.  I'd leave it on and see if it grows on you.  

On 05/04/2022 at 14:43, UndertheRadar said:

I think the new black/white badge will look better than the all black that’s fitted at the minute.

Yes, same here.

• 1 month later...
On 04/04/2022 at 07:57, RaymondReddington said:

That’s my thinking as well. I’ve just ordered one of these, think it will look much better.

772528C1-1E6A-4AB6-BEE5-E46BF09D9997.jpeg

I  just don't like your all black badge, it's just too much black against your white motor. I do like your new badge though, black on colour. I did the same myself, black on grey. My VRS badges front and rear however, are all black.

BLACK BADGES REAR.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, roaddetective said:

I  just don't like your all black badge, it's just too much black against your white motor. I do like your new badge though, black on colour. I did the same myself, black on grey. My VRS badges front and rear however, are all black.

BLACK BADGES REAR.jpg

Did you paint the exhaust extension?if so nice touch 

2 hours ago, Madvlad65 said:

Did you paint the exhaust extension?if so nice touch 

Yes I took the exhaust tips off and painted them Gloss Black. So now there is no chrome left on the outside of the car, not even any on the wheel centre caps. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for the kick, but wondering about some tips: I debadged my O4 yesterday, but still in doubt whether I'll put the SKODA brandname back in black lettering instead of the default chrome ones. What do you guys think?

octavia.thumb.jpeg.48456fd8026a1b1a1324bf4a605cc2df.jpeg

clean.thumb.jpeg.e9a5cf7d2fcde196c7b524a67b1e23d3.jpeg

• Love it! 2

I prefer for the white Skoda,  badge gloss black/white background.

For the black Skoda, original badge skoda black/chrome badge because of your widows strip chrome comes back.

Or the glosse black/black original Skoda emblem, completely painted in crystal black (F9X) metallic paint.