Nicola Sturgeon MSP and First Minister Scotland resigning.

Ootohere

Mr Confident & Angry has been doing the media today well on SKY, Keith Brown MSP, SNP Deputy Leader.

He who knows nothing apart from all is well.

Spent his political career at the heart of the SNP. 

Council Leader, never got in as a MEP, then did as a MSP. 

Minister for Skills & Learning.

Minister for Transport & Veterans.   (This was when i called him at home in 2012 and asked if he could bother getting out of bed as roads were closed all around Scotland & Traffic Scotland were hopeless, he was hopeless and his reply to me about my complaints which he passed on and their replies were mince, and he needs to improve his security on personal information, home number etc.)

Cabinet Secretary for Infrastructure, Investment and Cities.

Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair work.

Cabinet Secretary for Justice and Veterans.

Geez a job, geez me every job you can think of as i am a useful idiot that is selectively deaf, dumb and blind and very very confident i am an Ex Marine Commando you know.

Loose lips cost lives, mine are sealed. 

A useful idiot / fall guy.

'If the Police want any assistance i am the man, after all i was the Justice Minister just a few weeks ago and Deputy Leader of the Party'. & not born yesterday.

Most transparent.  

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-65365904

The Herald Scotland nailed it on Mr Delusional.

http://heraldscotland.com/politics/23474724.keith-brown-living-parallel-universe=snp-transparency-boast

Edited by toot

There is the jewelery getting mentioned now.
with luxury pens (and pots and pans?).

I hope there are shoes so Wee Nic really did go Emelda Marcos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now they are looking for £400k of money left to the party through bequests.

"Robbing the dead to pay for Nicola's shoes", not sure even the Tories could spin that as a vote winner

There really does need to be an Election called for the Scottish Parliament.

On his feet is Keith Brown MSP & Deputy Leader of the Scottish National Party. 

Deputy Dawg would be more use than this waste of space and public money. 

Looking forward to him being asked formally about the £660,000 that people gave towards Indy ref 2.

• 1 month later...

Strange for Nicola Sturgeon MSP to arrange to attend a police station on a Sunday.  Normally someone might do that if a warrant was issued for someone and they attend because if arrester and held to go to court it is just 1 night, a Sunday night.   This is very different from that type of thing.  Walk in on a Sunday and not in the papers till Monday.   Not so many people about.  Photographers and journalist and the general public.  I await the Deputy Leader of the SNP being questioned and the others in the clique for years that never questioned how members and others donations were banked or spent. 

41 minutes ago, toot said:

Strange for Nicola Sturgeon MSP to arrange to attend a police station on a Sunday.  Normally someone might do that if a warrant was issued for someone and they attend because if arrester and held to go to court it is just 1 night, a Sunday night.   This is very different from that type of thing.  Walk in on a Sunday and not in the papers till Monday.   Not so many people about.  Photographers and journalist and the general public.  I await the Deputy Leader of the SNP being questioned and the others in the clique for years that never questioned how members and others donations were banked or spent. 

The Wee Nicky nicked, then?

It is serious stuff and peoples donations, near £700,000, who knows how much and where it went, yet.

But then with Baroness Mone we are talking millions of Tax Payers money, and maybe billions with Baroness Dido Harding.

Just to lighten the mood for some.

Things need put in context.

Swear words, WARNING< 

Edited by toot
  • Haha 2

On 11/06/2023 at 17:29, MikeTheThinker said:

The Wee Nicky nicked, then?

Not that I'd want to see it but if she'd been dragged out the shower to attend interview they headling could have been...

"Wee Nic nicked in the nip"

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

This is quite sad news. Mahiri Black says she'll stand down at the next GE. She's one of the few in Westmister with real balls to stand up for people and against those in power.
She's only 30. Young blood really. Quitting because of the toxicity in Westminster 😞 

https://twitter.com/TheNewsAgents/status/1676214328532271104?s=20 

• Thanks 1

@LeeGood news as far as i am concerned that she is offski.

Lots more will be leaving the SNP because off the clique running the party. Or as it is not running it.

Some really really incompetents are elected members in Holyrood and in Westminster. Also holding positions in the party and not elected.

Same though in Scottish Labour, Conservatives, Liberals and Greens.

Bad times are here and more coming in Scotland and that is no matter who is in Government in Scotland or the UK.

The thought of Tories continuing as the UK Government is bad but it being the Labour Party is terrifying.

I was a Nicola Sturgeon supporter and i really was stupid to be such.  Such an idiot.

Having the support on the Ex First Minister is surely a kiss of death.

http://thenational.scot/news/23632638.nicola-sturgeon-hints-holyrood-run-mhairi-black-mp-plans-step

Sh-it creak and no paddles or paddlers sadly.

I know he is not Scottish but...   I need sad songs sometime.

Edited by toot
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Covid Inquiry hearing in Scotland today.

We are away to see today if Nicola Sturgeon MSP can answer straightforward questions with a straightforward and honest answer or if she is another one that suffers from selective memory loss.

A misunderstanding of what is required in keeping for the public how and why decisions were made by those in public office be them elected or just employees and advisers or even experts.

There was a Clique including the FM & Deputy FM who kept out of meeting senior politicians that might have been expected to be there.  More on the cabal will come out today.

Well she's admitted multiple failures and her governments short comings so a stark contrast to the Tories who seemed to just lie and blame shift. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Rooted said:

Peter Murrell re-arrested this morning.   Not charged with anything.  Innocent etc etc.   All the police time spent making enquiries maybe getting someplace after all this time. 

I wonder how long it'd take the police to charge someone who purchased a £100k motorhome using club money which no club member, not even the treasurer, knew about and hid err I mean parked it on their mothers driveway?  Well when I say no club member, it's almost certain one other did - his wife. ( FFS ! )

It supposedly sat there for 2yr unused !   Pehaps Pete's using the same excuse as Father Ted ?   "The money was just resting in my bank account".

And I'm looking at their home. It's a nice house in an ordinary neighbourhood, but it's hardly Gracelands. What I really mean is, it's not exactly a home where you'd say the owner had so much cash that they could lend £107,620 to their employer. His immediate family perhaps, but to their employer! 

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, it's just I can't believe how long it's taken to charge him given what we've been told.

Edited by kodiaqsportline
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

He has been on a pretty high salary for many years as has his wife of 14 years now.

He used to run a business that supplied merchandise for the SNP supporters, along with a MP & MSP. 

If they wanted a Motor home they had the means to purchase one themselves surely. 

Mont-blanc pens, key-rings and other such things as well. 

Hopefully coming out in the wash. 

Screenshot 2024-04-18 20.28.41.png

Edited by Rooted