Who is your favourite James Bond?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite James Bond?

• Sean Connery
    • Roger Moore
    • George Lazenby
    • Timothy Dalton
    • Pierce Brosnan

I grew up with Roger Moore at the helmet and he simply provided the best all round entertainment IMO

I wouldn't have posted that on a public forum if I were you.....:confused:

I liked Pierce Brosnan as Bond - he was well suited to the character.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the new guy does.

I can't believe how much of a slating he's already had from people even before filming started. At least give the guy a chance and see the film FFS! :mad:

They we're all good in there own way considering the plot and the decade they were produced.

I think George Lazenby(1st) was a fantastic Bond, OK he was only in one film but one of the best story lines from all the books.

Then it would be Sean Connery(2nd) then Pierce(3rd) then Dalton(4th) then Moore(5th).

I loved watching the Bond films whilst growing up. Roger Moore was Bond at the time, so I suppose he was always the real one to me. I've watched a couple of the films with the other guys playing the part, but none of them are quite as cheesy as Rog :thumbup:

I grew up with Roger Moore at the helm and he simply provided the best all round entertainment IMO

I agree, Connery was of course the original, but I loved the off the cuff humour provided by Roger Moore, plus, he was English :D

I voted Sean Connery' date=' but Pierce is a close second, and might have shaded the win if he'd been let do another film.

Oh and Bond was Scottish, not English![/quote']

Nah ..... not if we are talking about Fleming himself, who bond was loosley based around.

"

Born in 1908 as the son of Valentine Fleming, and the grandson of the wealthy Scottish banker Robert Fleming, Ian Lancaster Fleming grew up the member of a rare class of Englishmen for whom all options are open. The privilege of class and respect came not merely from his grandfather's money, as wealth alone in England does not guarantee open doors. The Fleming family earned their social stripes with service and blood. Ian's father was a service-oriented land-owner in Oxfordshire and a member of Parliament. When Valentine Fleming died in the Great War, Ian was 8 days shy of his 9th birthday. Winston Churchill wrote the obituary for The Times. "

Pierce Brosnan for me' date=' by a mile.

Then Moore, then Connery.

Tomothy Dalton being the worst by a long, long, long, long, long, long way.[/quote']

But he was a good Prince Barin in Flash Gordon

anyone remember the quote "you bloody barstarrd" ......