KentStu

rooboy

wilsonan

tfboy

mobtob

KLB

faye

Any more?

LesPaul - can I leave you to sort out the car bath and pneu separately??

BTW - I would advise sourcing a 'pump-action' plant sprayer for the application of the MC2 to the alloys. I've got a Hozelock one but IIRC Focus (for one) do a cheaper own brand one. You could use a trigger spray, but the pump one is easier on the fingers.

Cheers,

BTW - I would advise sourcing a 'pump-action' plant sprayer for the application of the MC2 to the alloys. I've got a Hozelock one but IIRC Focus (for one) do a cheaper own brand one. You could use a trigger spray, but the pump one is easier on the fingers.

Better yet, find one in your local poundshop... or QD... or some other cheap convenient store... don't pay more than 99p in any case :D

Now up to 16!

fen_l&k

MonkeyHanger

TaviaRS

DGW

LesPaul

KentStu

rooboy

wilsonan

tfboy

mobtob

KLB

faye

chrisr

StuartB

shugz

Jim Bo

Still waiting on a price back from Mark. Keep 'em coming....

Aye, put me down aswell Howard. May aswell give it a whirl.

BTW Wax Wizard do you do a 'starter kit' of your own branded gear (polish etc) for those tight individuals who don't want to fork out for the Swissol gear???

How many applications would the starter kit do. I'm provisionaly up for it. It's an expensive month after buying track wheels and tyres, new brakes and a Jabba next month :D

Hope my wife isn't reading this ;)

Steve

I'll give this multiclean one a whirl. Seems it will be great for those alloys, calipers and exhaust trim. :D

Does it work as a light engine cleaner at all? (just to keep the bay looking sparkling)

fen_l&k

MonkeyHanger

TaviaRS

DGW

LesPaul

KentStu

rooboy

wilsonan

tfboy

mobtob

KLB

faye

chrisr

StuartB

shugz

Jim Bo

Huck

fabiatdi

jimmy...end of the month/beginning of February and it will be ready. If it sooner you will know.

as to applications..the wax will give around 30 applications. In all the kit should last you around 24 to 30 months if wax every month and clean the paint every 6 months.

it will last even longer if you wax every 2 months.

OK, peeps, the list so far..

fen_l&k

MonkeyHanger

TaviaRS

DGW

LesPaul

KentStu

rooboy

wilsonan

tfboy

mobtob

KLB

faye

chrisr

StuartB

shugz

Jim Bo

Huck

Inquirer

Jimmy

fabiatdi

I have a price from Mark, and I think it is *very* good value. But, to get it you'll have to PM me and I will send you the details of how to make your payment and where to send it to.

Matthew - yes, it works well 'under the hood' - Mark uses it to clean the engine bay when he does a Full Monty. The Mondeo's still looks like new nearly a year on!

Cheers all,

Matthew - yes' date=' it works well 'under the hood' - Mark uses it to clean the engine bay when he does a Full Monty. The Mondeo's still looks like new nearly a year on!

Cheers all,[/quote']

I take it is the MC2 you are talking about?

Also a starter kit with my name on it please Mark.