Most intriguing vehicle you've seen with a 'Ring sticker?

Leeboy

We've all seen them on occasions, a 'Ring sticker on the back bumper of say a Scooby, Evo or even the odd Skoda. But what's the most unlikely vehicle you've seen plastered with one. Of course we can't assume that just 'cause its got a sticker on its rump that it's actually circulated around the world famous racing venue, but anyhow, mine spotted today:

A beat-up dark blue Colt pick-up, didn't get the reg, but it was at least 10-15 years old! :D

Silverstone sticker on the back of a picanto ;) or does it have to be a actual 'ring sticker :)

Was it metallic blue this Picanto by any chance? Oh yes, I've seen that too, next to the "DIRTY 1" sticker :P . They all count! :rofl:

I've seen a couple very recently:

Back of a 5er touring (debadged but suspect a 530, 545 or 550) near Berlin last week, and;

a ring sticker on the back of a Rover 220 Turbo (tomcat) at the motorway roundabout just up the road. I was intrigued as to how it had got all the way over to the ring, round, and back again without blowing up!

My best mate took a MK5 TDi hire car around when his 200SX didnt make it last year, happily he did make it this year and got round in just over 8 mins which is rather good considering most of it was sideways.

Just over 8 mins is a seriously quick lap...........was that in a golf TDI?