do skoda do genuine seat covers...or not???

clidgevrs

I stuck a post in the scottish region saying that West End Skoda in broxburn are doing a custom fit set for £150 need a minimum of three orders through.

Davy

hi how you doing?

just got my vrs, and the white cloth gets dirty so easily, so i would definetley be interested in getting the made to measure ones as standard covers dont fit to well.

drop me an email if you are still looking for the 3 orders im in glasgow so could collect no problem

Also on another note do you know a good place in central scotland to get a remap?

this being the only one i have found Chip Tuning Scotland

hi how you doing?

just got my vrs, and the white cloth gets dirty so easily, so i would definetley be interested in getting the made to measure ones as standard covers dont fit to well.

drop me an email if you are still looking for the 3 orders im in glasgow so could collect no problem

Also on another note do you know a good place in central scotland to get a remap?

this being the only one i have found Chip Tuning Scotland

Angel Tuning have premises in Scotland and they come to you! Best £300 i've ever spent :thumbup:

Angel Tuning have premises in Scotland and they come to you! Best £300 i've ever spent :thumbup:

There's also Star Performance in Fife, but I also went with Angel Tuning ... great ! :D

• 7 years later...

Hate to bump an ancient thread but I cannot find anything else related to the topic.

Is there a part number for the original Fabia vRS drivers seat upholstery? I've seen guides on how to remove/replace it but nothing in relation to an OEM replacement for it

6Y0881405AF is the base

6Y0881805CC is the left hand seat (passenger) back cover, without seat airbags.

6Y0881806BL is the right hand seat (driver) back cover, without seat airbags

6Y0881921H is the headrest cover.

These are the vRS part numbers.

Edited by softscoop

6Y0881405AF is the base

6Y0881805CC is the left hand seat (passenger) back cover, without seat airbags.

6Y0881806BL is the right hand seat (driver) back cover, without seat airbags

6Y0881921H is the headrest cover.

These are the vRS part numbers.

Exactly the info I was looking for!

Thanks!

Edited by skaarlaw

I wonder who sells them. It's not an efficient idea though. Once you can take them down, it would be pretty easy for me to machine wash them and put them back in. If they don't have any physical defects, they should look pretty brand new IMHO. Why replace them? I'd fancy for a set of door storage compartments for the rear.