Can't wait for my new FabiaVRS

hagar

Hi BuzzL

I didn't order any extras and there was "apparently" one on its way.

Actually got to see it today ... It arrived and is waiting for tax/PDI ... can't wait!

Ashmore Green Skoda in Newbury have a Demonstrator (in silver) and a nice new Yellow one on the floor.

Have a chat to Greg

Cheers

I reckon youll have a blast in the fabia vRS had mine for a week and clocked a 1000miles, had a blast to north wales from gatwick at weekend and the low flying fabia went like a dream, i found myself not wanting to be overtaken by anyone and with encouragement from me mates (admitidly not much needed) wound it up all the way :):) enjoy but watch out for speed traps ha ha

Picked it up today ... cant wait for home time (and a trip down the M3)

Cheers

I tried to get mine run in in one go, with a trip from the Wirral to Sailsbury and back.

Got distracted by a pub in Sailsbury and had to stay over though.

Hmm ... noticed that the speedo is a bit strange ... thought to myself " just keep it below 100 for the first day or so". When I got stuck in a traffic jam, I noticed that there IS NO 100 marked on the speedo ... It goes from 90 to 110 ...whoops !!!