Camping Trip to the Lakes - Friday 27th - Sunday 29th June

sharkrider

Will there be any drinking involved?

I only ask because I am thinking of becoming tee-total, and don't want to be tempted........

I'll believe that when i see it!!!! :rolleyes:

Im wondering if it will be worth sticking the bike rack on the back of car too (to bring the bikes with us of course!)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are dogs allowed on the site ? If so I might be along with my two idiots

well behaved pets are allowed...... if you're comming, pls add your name to the list, need to keep an eye on the numbers! :thumbup:

and Graham... there will be copius ammounts of alcoholic beverages involved...... :P

Can I bring my horse? :rofl: She's a well behaved pet! haha! I wont bother bringing my dog if I come along, she's a bit old now bless her, much as she'd love it. She would panic with the crowd of people. Big softy. Also, I woudn't be able to leave her for 5 mins, she'd go mental!

may stop may not depending what am doing, but i will defo have a drive out and see you people be nice to make new friends. am i welcome to do this..................................

Of course :thumbup:, but bring a tent just in case as I reckon you'll want to stay ;)

Of course :thumbup:, but bring a tent just in case as I reckon you'll want to stay ;)

i have one so your in look lol i will fetch just incase. will be nice to meet some of your people off here. were exaclty is it in keswick ?

I'm thinking it would be a shame not to come to this, since I'll be in the area for the M-Sport tour. Can you add me to the list, and would I be able to stay on Thursday, as well as Friday & Saturday nights?

I should really go home on the Saturday, because I need to get organised for going on holiday later in the week, but being realistic, that's not going to happen (the going home, or the getting organised:D), so why try?

I'm thinking it would be a shame not to come to this, since I'll be in the area for the M-Sport tour. Can you add me to the list, and would I be able to stay on Thursday, as well as Friday & Saturday nights?

I should really go home on the Saturday, because I need to get organised for going on holiday later in the week, but being realistic, that's not going to happen (the going home, or the getting organised:D), so why try?

added you... I shouldn't think thursday would be a problem..... when you arrive, just say you're with briskoda :thumbup:

Well, this is interesting... I'd love to come and I have a choice of who to bring. 1st there's SWMBO (why must she? because it's never what I want to hear!), she's not keen though or 2nd my brother, who'd probably have it.

So, I'll be a provisional 'yes' at this moment, might just have to give her a week of sun and sand first (Blackpool it is). Lol.

I'll keep and eye on the thread.

• 4 weeks later...
we might do a saturday arrive sunday go as its a 5 hr drive from here and i dont fancy friday evening traffic then face a tent. but we are thinking seriously about it.

thats cool... there's no kind of "schedule " that everyone has to keep to, gonna be a chilled weekend :thumbup:

nice one on the tent Katies, we just got ours at the weekend (seperate room for HC! lol..) it wouldnt be a camping weekend without you and Andy :thumbup:

ive put in a requst for the friday and monday off, waiting for work to approve or reject my request, but still wont be able to leave till the afternoon as swmbo will be working still (gives me time to load the car up and have a kip before the 5 hour drive).