Hello from Ireland

vinylmatt

Hi all, Matt from Wexford here. Got a 2007 Octy VRS Diesel a few months ago and love it.

Hi from over the coast a bit - Cork here. Welcome to the site bud, but just a word of warning - get out now while you still can, otherwise will end up like the rest of us hooked on the place :rofl::rofl:

Keep an eye on the Irish meets section and hope to maybe see you at one of them some time :thumbup:

Bryan

Hi Matt

Just a newbie myself. Just started a new project with a Rapid but havent had time to upload any photos. Over in county Mayo where it seems to rain all the time.

Regards Michael

Hello.

I'm not too long on here myself either.

Oh, and I don't even own a Skoda ..... yet.

I'm ordering a VRS TDi for July (when 'tis cheaper).

Welcome.

If waiting till July anyway, maybe worth holding out for the new CR engine:confused:. Not to sure when it is out but it cant be to far off and from reviews of the engine in other VW cars it could well be worth the wait:thumbup:

Hi all, Matt from Wexford here. Got a 2007 Octy VRS Diesel a few months ago and love it.

Welcome, you have a PM :thumbup:

Hiya Vinylmatt. Met you on the airport bus. Was wondering when you were going to join the site. :thumbup:

Good man...spreading the word :P

Hi Matt

Just a newbie myself. Just started a new project with a Rapid but havent had time to upload any photos. Over in county Mayo where it seems to rain all the time.

Regards Michael

You have a PM, looking forward to seeing Rapid photos :thumbup:

Hi from west donegal I have a june 07 silver one great car - hope to replace in july with a black one
Have you checked out the White one? Looks the business ;)

Checked with the local dealer and the CR engine will be in the cars from build wekk 22, so any car ordered after that will be fine, anyone ordering before that should check with their dealer as to what engine they will be getting

Hi and welcome to the site. I'll be down in Wexford during the summer, so keep an eye out for the hearse!

Have you checked out the White one? Looks the business ;)

Spotted a white vrs combi last weekend....they are gorgeous

Welcome to Briskoda mate :wave: :thumbup:

Oh, and I don't even own a Skoda ..... yet.

I seriously hope that Cerbera is yours and you're not trading it in for a vRS! :eek:

Beautiful cars and (in my opinion) the best car TVR has ever produced! If it is yours then please can I have a drive? :D