Official Briskoda Fabia II Monte Carlo Register

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SWMBO has just taken delivery of a new Monte Carlo Estate, 1.2TSI 105PS in Candy White, with black upholstery.

Came with the following:-

Amundsen Sat Nav/Bluetooth
Maxidot
Heated Front Seats
Textile Mats

Traded in our much loved 58 plate 1.6 DSG Fabia Estate with 95k miles on the clock - its swansong last month was a 1000 mile round trip from Gloucestershire to Killarney in Ireland where we extensively toured the Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and the Beara Peninsula. Wonderful memories :sun:

post-110703-0-59176700-1413821859_thumb.jpg

post-110703-0-23813800-1413822135_thumb.jpg

SWMBO has just taken delivery of a new Monte Carlo Estate, 1.2TSI 105PS in Candy White, with black upholstery.

Came with the following:-

Amundsen Sat Nav/Bluetooth

Maxidot

Heated Front Seats

Textile Mats

Traded in our much loved 58 plate 1.6 DSG Fabia Estate with 95k miles on the clock - its swansong last month was a 1000 mile round trip from Gloucestershire to Killarney in Ireland where we extensively toured the Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and the Beara Peninsula. Wonderful memories :sun:

attachicon.gifIMG_7010.JPG

I hope that the Monte Carlo gives you as much pleasure as your previous Fabia did, I love mine :)

• Like 1

Registered - March 2011

Colour - Red

Options - Standard 1.6 TDI CR

Modifications - Osram Nightbreaker plus 110, LED white 501 sidelights, LED Daytime Running lights, blue c5w LED number plate lights (not legal), Blue LED interior lights throughout including boot and glove box, Skoda armrest, skoda wind deflectors front and rear, black painted drums and red calipers and finally red wheel nut covers all round.

• 4 weeks later...

Registered - 2011 June 1.2tsi 105bhp

Colour - Grey

Options - Maxidot, Cruise Control

Mods, Subwoffer

What mods you done mate?? Any pics?? And i have a sub installed too on my black 63 plate monte any pics of your install?? need new ideas

Registered - September 2013, 63 plate 1.6 Tdi 105bhp

Colour - White

Options - Standard Tech edition

Future modifications - HID's, Cree DRL's, cruise control, glasses storage case, under seat storage boxes and a few changes using VCDS.

• 3 weeks later...

215288_10151378079620124_1539184091_n.jp

This is mine.

September 2012

1.6tdi 75hp

Black interior

Brilliant silver metallic

Spare wheel and mats

It will be getting some better headlight bulbs and it is currently on steelies and winter tyres which look awful. It also, shock horror, a towbar for hauling a boat or my bike rack.

I don't see many silver ones, in fact I have only seen four (including one on a drive to Scotland where, including mine, I saw two of every colour of Monte Carlo).

Edited by Lukeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Registered - April 2013

TSI 105BHP

Colour - White

Options: Cruise Control, Climate Control/AC, Floor mats, Rear E/W and Spare wheel.

Current mods - Osram + nightbreakers

Future Mods - remap revo stage 1, New anti Roll bars (front and back), red colored seat belts

10919340_1521137978157063_1727516930_n.j

Edited by Skoda Noob

Registered - April 2013

TSI 105BHP

Colour - White

Options: Cruise Control, Climate Control/AC, Floor mats, Rear E/W and Spare wheel.

Current mods - Osram + nightbreakers

Future Mods - remap revo stage 1, New anti Roll bars (front and back), red colored seat belts

I really want red seatbelts in my monte but i don't think it's do-able...

I really want red seatbelts in my monte but i don't think it's do-able...

i got a quote off a place near me called r-tec in st albans. They charge a lot but it can be done. If i find anywhere cheaper i will let you know :)

i got a quote off a place near me called r-tec in st albans. They charge a lot but it can be done. If i find anywhere cheaper i will let you know :)

How much was it? And yes please let me know, cheers

Picked up swmbo's Monte Tech today, 13 plate 105 diseasal hatch in white. Pretty standard though its got the free left bias steering mechanism fitted. A couple of jobs planned for it, uprated lower engine mounting bush ordered as the engine is slopping about a bit. Switched the DRL's back on, so the other motorists can see when swmbo is about to hit them. Pretty clean, though will get it valeted before it get's woman'd. Might get some leather thrown at the interior to lift it a little and easier to clean.

Swmbo wants an armrest and cruise. hey ho.. if I get a chance, I'll put an image up tomorrow before its wrecked.