Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. It's probably the problem with display unit - try to clean it with isopropanol or other strong alcohol
  2. I sent you download link for MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 in PM
  3. @MathewJEH I sent you PM with request to share VIN so I can check details of your system.
  4. Check your PMs. @mikzzz try reset to factory settings, it helps very often.
  5. Only MIB units are covered with Component Protection
  6. No, this is the most recent firmware.
  7. OK, that's enough. I have never met a digitizer faulty in these displays. Being in your shoes I would order a complete display unit for replacement, with possibility to return if it doesn't help.
  8. Seems teh faulty display but pls share VIN in PM so I can check part numbers.
  9. One more idea - assuming you are NOT interested in Android AUto and/or Apple CarPlay you could also use Amundsen+ (RNS315) but you have to make sure it is the version with BT buil-in (as they were units with and without BT).
  10. Look for RCD 330 / RCD 360 units with green backlight. Or MIB STD2 PQ series.
  11. Unfortunately I don't know these units. WHat features would you like to get with such retrofit?
  12. Unfortunately I am not familiar with units used in Citigo
  13. Pls contact @ricSKODAoct he has prepared some nice manual
  14. Unfortuntaely I don't have it @thaifred check your PM
  15. Yes, it is the same. @Sanbu sent in PM

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.