Everything posted by pab567
-
infotainment update
Looks that your EMMC is faulty - it mnisses some files, probably due to faulty sectors, and I guess this was the root cause of your probelms. If I am right then unit can be repaired either via manual formatting of EMMC or, if this doesn't help, exchange of EMMC chip. What is your location?
-
My Fabia mk3 infotainment system has stopped connecting to my Samsung A56 phone. Is there an update for the software? If so Can
Check your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Yes, you can, but in every case unit requires patching of swdownload first - if you have AMundsen then you can do it from SD card with MIB STD2 Toolbox, if you have Bolero then unfortunately glove box unit must be disassembled and soldered. Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nope, you are already on the latest firmware available. It is capable of SmartLink and you can do it by yourself with MIB STD2 Toolbox.
-
Add Carplay to Fabia Combi Mk3
PM sent to both :)
-
Add Carplay to Fabia Combi Mk3
You have to replace infotainment reader that is mounted behind the display. New unit must be patched. If you are interested pls sent me PM.
- 2015 Fabia SE - how to add Andriod Auto
- 2015 Fabia SE - how to add Andriod Auto
-
Enabling the Apple car play or Android auto in my Skoda Fabia Combi III
Indeed, you have to replace the radio head unit that is accessible after removing glove box. New unit must be patched first for Component Protection and activations. You also may need to change USB to support CarPlay - pls share your VIN so I can check what USB you have now. I can deliver such unit, fully reworked, in Plug&Play version - pls contact me in PM if you are interested,
-
2015 Fabia SE - how to add Andriod Auto
You are right - unit behind glove box must be replaced either with Bolero 5Q0035842x / 565035842 or Amundsen (with built-in OEM sat nav) 5Q0035874x / 565035874 where x stands for letter A, B or C. I can deliver such unit, unlocked nad fully activated, in P&P version - if you are interested pls contact me in PM.
-
infotainment update
No, this is not Swing, this is Bolero. I sent you link in PM.
- Infotainment unit memory chip swap
-
software update
Sent in PM
-
Infotainment (Android Auto/CarPLay) not working.
Charding is a different story... it can charge but have data transmission broken... VIN pls?
-
Infotainment (Android Auto/CarPLay) not working.
Maybe USB port is broken...
-
Firmware Update - H71 - 4120
This is very good and stable version, no need to touch it!
-
Infotainment not working
Yes, you can, no coding required, I don't have digitizers, I suggest you get complete display unit
-
Android auto adapter
Pls share your VIN to check details.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM sent
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
PM sent
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
PM sent
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
The only solution I recommend is MIB STD2 PQ unit. You will need at least: infotainment unit QuadLock adapter USB with CarPlay support and harness t connect it to infotainment unit Depending on you car options, you may also need infotainment unit plastic frame and microphone with harness. Pls share you VIN and location so I can check details and prepare an offer for you.
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
I beleive I replied in another thread - I have NEER heard about such firmware. Neither you can upgrade 5Q0035819 to enable Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.