Everything posted by pab567
- Škoda Octavia 3 MIB1 MSTD_EU_SK_P3420
-
Radio / telephone problems
Probably SKODA delaer has just removed Component Protection but has not recovered FEC/SWaP codes. Go to service menu (long press MENU button, then go to FEC/SWaP codes and installed codes. Check if there are any that are Valid.
-
Kamiq navigation
But this is just a restart without reseting to factory settings...
-
Kamiq navigation
Try to reset the unit to factory settings.
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
-
Columbus turns itself off
Unit itself
-
How to reset airbag error message
You need to check the error code with some OBD diagnostics tool (VCDS, Vag Can Pro, OBD Eleven, ODIS, VC Tool etc.) to understand the problem, make sure the root casuse is fixed and then clear the error code.
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Direct Firmware Download needed for Bolero in Octavia III
- Infotainment Firmware Upgrade - 2021 Skoda Karoq
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
OK, got your VIN in PM. You don't have CANTON so if there is no audio then either all speakers are broken, all harnesses between infotainment unit 5Q0035874B and speakers failed or the infotainment unit itself is broken. I can try to repair it but you have to deliver it to me to Poland. In the worst case scenario, i.e. if it's BER (Beyond Economic Repair), then I can prepare new unit, in Plug&Play version (Component Protection error visible in diagnostics only but everything works correctly, no need to visit Skoda dealer). Pls switch to PM if you are interested.
- Updating firmware of Bolero / Amundsen without SD-card
- MIB2/Apple CarPlay upgrade
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
550GBP for repairing your unit seems really high... I can deliver a replacement unit, in Plug&Play version, at 60% of this amount. But before we proceed further pls send me VIN of your car in PM so I can check your car configuration.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
See Activating SmartLink on Swing 3 I have never tried it but it looks it worked for most of users. All others check your PMs
-
Open circuit on all speakers
@Oskark thx for VIN. Originally your car was equipped with 5E0035840A, not 5Q0035840A, so it was MIB1 Bolero. It was also equipped with CANTON MIB1 amplifier 8V0035223. When changing glove box unit to MIB2, e.g. Amundsen 5Q0035874A, you also have to swap CANTON MIB1 amplifier to CANTON MIB2 amplifier 3Q0035466A or 81A035223. Component protection must be removed from new amplifier. New glove box unit must heve component protection either removed or must be patched to have component protection disabled. You have to set byt 04 in new glove box unit to 00 and byte 11 to 02. You have to set adaptation channel "IDE01996-MAS00847-Installation list: specified installations-Digital Sound System Control Module" to "Yes"
- Open circuit on all speakers
-
Bolero Update
Unfortunately I don't have any firmware for youe unit neither I know what is tle most recent version. MEN2_EU_VWGPX_P8050L should be compatible.
-
Bolero Update
I am sorry but I don't have any of: MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0367T MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0369T MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0370T Moreover, I have never heard about any of them...
- Software update possibilities
-
Mirrorlink Android Auto Carplay
Thank you @Alidocious for you kinfd post and welcome to the group of my happy customers