Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Do you need anything from my side? I have a screen but I'm located in Poland so I guess you may find one locally.
  2. Looks like water... What is your location?
  3. Sorry, I missed it... have two, will verify them over the weekend and let you know.
  4. If you are located in UK then I suggest to get a display locally as UK is outside EU and I'm in Poland
  5. Yes, 3V0919606 is the correct display unit. usually it shoul dhave the problem solved, th eonly symptom I don't like is losing programmed radio station (unless the unit made itself reset to factory setup).
  6. @varooom don't be so modest, I started it but as I'm quite rarely here (typically when somebody pings me) you make most of this job now
  7. usually dirty contacts needing a clean
  8. I believe you have BT module that connects to your mobile in RSAP mode and you have PIN enabled in settings. Pls share model number of your BT module (I think in RHD cars it's located under driver's seat) and disable PIN in your mobile's settings.
  9. Glove box unit must be replaced, from approx. 200 GBP up for fully reworked (unlocked and activated) unit.
  10. Pls share your VIN so I can decode.
  11. First of all - this is UK forum so pls use English (even if both of us are Poles). It's possible but due to safety and security reasons I don't do it remotely.
  12. Well, all you need to replace it with OEM is torx T20 screwdriver and removal keys, the rest is Plug&Play. I have a manual prepared for Fabia, in case of your car it will work the same way (just screw locations might be different).
  13. Basically this is possible but requires unit to be hacked. Also after upgrading from 02xx to 03xx or 04xx left and right channels are swapped.
  14. Indeed, you need new glove box, glove box unit, display unit, USB, extension cables set and GPS antenna (assuming you get unit with OEM navigation).
  15. The answer is YES, it's just the question of your "must have" features and budget.
  16. I missed that you have CANTON - indeed, amplifier must be exchanged too 😞
  17. You need to replace display unit, glove box unit and USB
  18. 2012 Skoda Superb so I guess this is Columbus RNS510. Pls remove the unit and post a picture of upper cover label so I can let you know how to proceed further.
  19. I will check if I have any NAD module from scrapped unit and let you know.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.