Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. You must have your Swing replaced with MIB2 Bolero, Amundsen or Columbus - depending on your needs and budget. You need glove box, display unit, glove box unit, USB and extra harness. You can contact me on PW for details if you are interested.
  2. Received and replied Bolero MIB2, glove box unit 5Q0035842B, display unit 5E0919605H.
  3. Looks like Bolero, either MIB1 (5.8") or MIB2 (6.5"). Send me VIN on PM and I will reply with SW update file download link and let you know model number of your both display and glove box units.
  4. This looks to me like a normal 3D view. Change to 2D if you don't like it.
  5. These module are not sold separately, you can get some broken second hand unit and have it replaced
  6. As this is posted in Superb Mk II section I beleive it's Columbus (RNS510) or Amundsen+ (RNS315). Unfortunately for none of them fresh map updates are available 😞 The solution is to retrofit your unit with MIB STD PQ one
  7. This is typical problem of NAND overstack. You can try to reflash the unit, if doesn't help then NAND must be formatted which requires special tools, either SW (SetConfig) or HW (flash programmer).
  8. It can be replaced, soldering is NOT required
  9. by sending PM (Private Message) or e-mail pab567(at)wp.pl
  10. It's MIB1 so the answer is NO, display unit, glove box unit and USB must be retrofitted to use Apple CarPlay. Pls contact me on PM if you are interested.
  11. My recommendation is always the same - MIB STD2 PQ unit
  12. I can see few solutions, listed from the cheapest to the most expensive one: 1. remove canbus amplifier and replace it with three way crossovers for front speakers and two way crossovers for rear speakers 2. keep can bus amplifier, return Pioneer head unit and replace it with another unit that supports cabus amplifier (I recommend one of MIB STD2 PQ units from facelifted Yeti) 2. remove canbus amplifier and speakers and replace them with sets of three way speakers and crossovers for front doors and two way speakers and crossovers for rear doors 4. remove canbus amplifier and replace it with 10 channels amplifier with sound processor (later you can additionally replace speakers if required)
  13. Got VIN and replied - unit is basic Bolero with DAB and MirrorLink support, without Android Auto, CarPlay and reverse camera support, model number 5Q0 035 820. SW download link has been delivered.
  14. Let me know your VIN on PM, I will check model number and share with you download link
  15. Told you from the very beginning this module (modem) is broken...
  16. You have 8 speakers but each two of them in every door are powered from one channel. You must make custom pass-through adapter.
  17. I am not pretty sure if 3T0035456 will work with RCD340G plus. Additionally, it requires quite a lot of cabling work as each speaker is connected to the amplifier separately. I believe I have a third solution for you - use external booster amplifier pioneer gm-d1004. I have tested it and it works really great.
  18. I bet NAD (modem/BT) module is broken. What is your location?
  19. You have to replace complete steering wheel.
  20. @Deceased what is your unit? If you are not sure pls share on PM so I can check
  21. If I cannot have it repaired and you just want it back then you pay just for shipping. More info on PM.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.