Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Wrong screen - we need part number and SW version.
  2. Check your PMs @Deijkers - good job
  3. And instead of posting pictures just copy text from PuTTY and paste here. Easier to read
  4. Have you entered into emergency mode, with blue or red screen?
  5. Well, it should... what was the error in emergency - could you paste some screenshot?
  6. I'm sorry I don't deal with it, cannot help you. There is no update for your unit.
  7. 0253 is the latest SW available for 5Q0035874A :(
  8. Yes, Smartlink has to be purchased through a dealer as it’s a licensed option or unit must be hacked. Unfortunately there is no SW upgrade available for this unit :(
  9. I recommend update to 5238 or, if you have external displays connected, 4120
  10. Upgrade to 5274 & latest maps WEST V17
  11. Your version is the most current I know. @Honza14pls do not shout - use regular font size. Unfortunately I can't but I'm pretty sure you can find it if you google for it
  12. Yes, pre-18 navigation units (does not apply to units without navigation) have that off-road info if you enable those channels.
  13. New menu (as in MY18 units) - only by hacking the unit CarPlay - yes, as a part of SmartLink, you should either contact your local Skoda dealer for activation or unit must be hacked Offroad info - yes, just activate adaptation channels ENG122227-ENG117566 and ENG122227-ENG117568
  14. @Honza14use search, it has been described multiple times on briskoda...
  15. @camfrancheck your PM for download link
  16. Nope, what you have is the most recent version I know.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.