Everything posted by sussamb
-
Front assist (collision avoidance) braked out of the blue. What could have caused it?
Perhaps ask on the Fabia forum ...
-
1.5 Tsi Power Cutting Out
Ours never has ... and we use E10 whenever possible
-
Driving in Europe with standard LED lights
Depends on which headlights are fitted, not all have this setting.
-
Driving mode
I use sport on approach to roundabouts and some junctions, and on some overtakes. Makes merging and overtaking easier.
-
Heating issue (?)
Not sure why you're having an issue, once my engine has warmed up there is no problem warming up the car.
-
Kamiq Hill Hold ?
That's normal. If you're using the handbrake just release it as if you're doing a hill start.
-
Heating issue (?)
Exactly. Folks should read the link I posted above.
-
Heating issue (?)
Never had an issue with ours.
-
Heating issue (?)
You might find this helpful https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/skoda-world/innovation-and-technology/technology/10-tips-on-how-to-use-air-conditioning-properly/
-
Dipped headlight adjustment
Should be, we have those and I use them to adjust the headlamps down when travelling in France to prevent dazzle. Three full turns of the appropriate screw does the job.
-
Karoq useless Satnav
Well hopefully the road signs told him that...
-
Karoq useless Satnav
Your satnav is a navigation device, it's not there to display everything you want or may find on a map. Provided it gets you to your destination it's doing what it's meant to do.
-
cup holders!
Cup holders can't be expected to hold every size of cups folks might buy. I've never had issues but then I don't buy huge coffee cups
-
Windscreen wipers
If anyone is considering replacing their windscreen wipers I can confirm that the Bosch A864S that fit the Karoq also fit the Kamiq.
-
Rattles and Creaks
Rather glad I don't have a digital dash then, no rattles at all on mine.
-
mpg in town too low?
OPs mileage is not even half of yours so his engine is barely warming up, I'd expect it to be low from what he says.
-
Battery on the blink already?
Didn't know the Kamiq had that!
-
Battery on the blink already?
So is it as simple as removing that?
-
Battery on the blink already?
How do you do that as if simple it sounds like we should all do it, I switch off stop/start everytime I start the car anyway so no loss there
-
12v Front Socket - Permanently Live?
Think it stays live for around 10 minutes then shuts down
-
10 months update-Karoq sportline 1.5dsg
Well that depends on who's looking ... personally I find many of the colours that cost extra look terrible.
-
10 months update-Karoq sportline 1.5dsg
😂😂👍
-
10 months update-Karoq sportline 1.5dsg
Both our Skodas are that colour, I've always refused to pay extra for paint. The car isn't faster, more reliable, more comfortable etc etc
-
Autobox Change from D to M
I suspect you are ... not going nuts but brushing the paddle
-
Cannot connect CarPlay - help!
If charging but no data try a different cable ensuring it's a data cable