Skip to content

Robjon

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robjon

  1. I think you'll find Scout is mechanically identical to S and SE models, the only differences being trim. Unlike S and SE models, Scout models came with roof rails - which might account for the additional 41mm of height.
  2. And me even less lucky
  3. So while you're stuck in the wilds of Dartmoor wondering how many miles you'll have to walk and in which direction just to get a mobile signal (like wot I was) I'll be crouched at the side of the road fitting a genuine spare and away in ten minutes! Seriously though, I must be unlucky. In another thread, I think you said you'd had one puncture in ten years. Likewise Graham, who travels more miles off-road than I travel on it. But a couple of years ago, I had three punctures in as many weeks and I would not have wanted to travel without a spare. Looking ahead, it seems I may have no choice as fewer and fewer cars have the option of a spare. Perhaps I just need to drag myself into the 21st Century
  4. Boot floor of Roomster is (from memory) around 6" below sill height. I believe Roomster is basically the front end of a Fabia mated to the back end of an Octavia. Yeti is essentially a Mk5 Golf on stilts. I find the ride comfort of my Yeti SE similar to that my Roomster SE although obviously, the driving position is higher. I don't find find the seats in either especially comfortable, but I am the exception and I must have an oddly shaped @rse. I found the firmer seats in my Roomster Scout hugely more comfortable, but Scout's low-profile tyres spoilt the ride. If Skoda still manufactured the Roomster Scout, I would have one tomorrow.
  5. I've owned two Roomsters and I currently own a Yeti. There is definitely more room in a Roomster, particularly if you intend to carry a spare wheel. Roomster's spare wheel lives in a well in the floor of the boot, so doesn't take up any boot space. Yeti's spare wheel lives on the floor of the boot which if carried, effectively raises the floor of the boot to the level of the sill. The spare wheel shown in e-Roottoot's first picture is not in the manufacturer's intended location. Also note the sill in Roomster's boot is closer to the ground than Yeti's (around 6" from memory) which makes loading easier. Hope this helps.
  6. Honda to leave F1 after 2021 https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/red-bull-partner-honda-to-leave-f1-after-2021/ar-BB19DfSt?ocid=msedgdhp

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.