Skip to content

Berisford

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Berisford

  1. Similar here on our 2024 SEL.........only way the arrows can be displayed in the middle is if I cancel the dials......
  2. Do what I do - keep pressing any and all of those buttons until you find the right combination - I appreciate the tech on cars tries to be all things to all men but struth, far too complicated....?
  3. We have both, Superb Estate and 1.5 SEL Karoq - The ride in the Superb is much better and it has more toys, that said I'm happy to take either - the Karoq is jiggly and as 'logiclee' points out it does bang and crash a bit on the rear, also it can be difficult to drive smoothly in urban traffic, however, the fuel economy of the 1.5 is remarkable.
  4. I’m sure the Haldex has been reassigned to 2 years…..?
  5. I bet some scroat has nicked that........
  6. I’m with ‘leolito’, disabled it as the snapping back routine is more than a little concerning….. .
  7. Rural North Nottinghamshire……..
  8. Direct with Aviva since new - comprehensive, me (70), the wife (66), parked on driveway, 5k miles, full no-claims £400 excess. Just for comparison I let the meerkats have a punt and the best Sergi could come up with was £285.
  9. Pleasantly surprised this a.m.,my insurance renewal has come in at £72 lower than last year……..down to £204. 2022 L&K 280 Estate.
  10. How’s your DAB reception since fitting the rear camera?
  11. Very impressive - I drive my 280 like a saint and can only get 40mpg.........
  12. I'll have a guess - rear offside.
  13. Ours doesn’t respond easily to ‘touch open’ but seems to be happy if I just pull on the handle - however, that said, it does constantly lock / unlock whilst I’m washing it, especially when water from the hose runs past the sensor.
  14. Interesting - we had a 2019 SEL 1.0 DSG and I (honestly) never noticed any thumping/crashing/poor ride/twitchiness/road noise, loved it - however, the 2024 1.5 SEL we are in now has all the ride refinement of a 1970’s short wheelbase Land Rover. Most strange.
  15. Yes, I get the confusion caused by lines in the road, but this is different........attached is Google image of the road in question, as I've said, the warning comes up no matter which way I'm travelling. https://maps.app.goo.gl/5kvvJ28XvE79mjJA8
  16. Berisford posted a topic in Skoda Karoq
    2024 Karoq SEL. A road (A614, in Nottinghamshire, about 1000yds south of Rufford Abbey Gates) close to my home sets off a ‘Drive in centre of Lane’ alert every time I pass that way despite me being correctly positioned - and even more curious, the alert goes off no matter which way I’m travelling, north & south, always in the same spot. It’s not a problem, in fact it’s a source of amusement, but it’s very curious?
  17. Can you not just look at the door handles and check for the sensors?
  18. I'm becoming disillusioned with Waze - twice last week it let me commit to a route without warning me of serious hold ups - the first Waze seemed to know about 'em was when we were about to join the back of the queue!
  19. Powinieneś usunąć ten post.You should delete this post.
  20. I miss our first Karoq with its 999cc engine and DSG box - it was brilliant for both, knocking about and longer journeys down to the Italian Lakes. Our current 1.5 is ok but I don’t enjoy driving it as much as I did the smaller engined version.
  21. It's easier to drop the box if you use all three hands!
  22. You should have mentioned a desire to go 'EV'.......😀 I bet he'd have been straight back.
  23. Just to clarify Choclab, they wanted £40 to ‘charge’ my battery, not to sell me a charger - in fact they do sell chargers, a CTEK look alike, but with a 3 figure price tag!
  24. Haldex service interval has been changed from every 3 to every 2 as from the start of 2024. All well and good but it has a significant knock on effect on the costs per mile, especially if, like me, your annual mileage is low. As for the brake fluid change, I always say no these days inasmuch they often simply suck the fluid out of the reservoir and replace leaving the lines full of the old stuff!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.