Everything posted by Frenchtone
-
Bumper guard/protector for Black Yeti
What about Superskoda, excellent quality, had one fitted to mine for 8 years now, I did have to replace the double sided tape of the original, used very thin number plate tape to reattach!! Exterior : SUPERSKODA.COM (kopacek.com)
-
Door mirror glass replacement
Ah ok, got to mine before it fell completely off!
-
Door mirror glass replacement
Similar prob years ago, I just cleaned up the back of the mirror and the base, then used gutter sealant, still in place without probs --- i assume the mirror is not broken?
-
Haldex 4 filter oil etc
Strange, it arrived in a box with a reference to Gbpartsonline with an ebay ref! --- I suppose coz of brexit! :-((
-
Haldex 4 filter oil etc
Just found a site on Fleabay lbmautoparts.com , i have just bought the filter, cover and 1 litre oil for 78€ about £66 delivered --- all Borg Wagner apparently(how does one tell?) Filtre Avec Huile Haldex pour Volvo Ford Land Rover Génération 4 Pn KHXVO4OF Hope this is of some use!! 😉
-
'Trusted Garage' status removed ...
Seem to recall, a new set of from pads fitted last year also had wear indicator wires and plug or socket, nothing to connect to so I cut 'em off
-
Rear propshaft joint replacement on 4 x 4
Ok had this done yesterday along with a full service, labour for the joint, 1.5 hours, at a cost of 90€ + vat, around 112€ -- I did supply the joint so around 220€ n total -- I don't call that too bad, Around £180 all in!!
-
Rear propshaft joint replacement on 4 x 4
Recently there has been coverage of replacing the the rear propshaft 'doughnut' joint ie by the Haldex, and, the method to use, I have been searching on here for some time but cannot find it, anyone out there got a link please, or even a drawing? Thanks in advance
-
Bluetooth connection between Amundsen+ and Wiko Y82
Ok, thanks for that, I had been following it, but from the other side, had another go this morning, and now all linked!!
-
Bluetooth connection between Amundsen+ and Wiko Y82
Hi all Has anyone linked the 2 items above on bluetooth or is the Wiko too new or the Amundsen+ too old?
-
DSG advice request
NVQ --- not very qualified
-
Cheeky eBay comfort update
well done! 😉
-
Another Yeti replacement question Kia Niro??
Llanigraham I think has one -- Kia Niro 2 HEV 2020 model
-
Tow bar swap . . .
I would say yes! But what about the electrics?
-
Rear drive shaft - diff coupling
Great, well done, I haven't had an opportunity to look as yet, and said opportunity has just disappeared into the distance, I need to have 6 weeks of radio therapy, which, I am assured will leave me weak and tired, so roll on easter or thereafter!
-
Fuel consumption (again?)
Here a la frog i had to sign a disclaimer as i did not want the 'fix'!
-
Fuel consumption (again?)
As I recall at the time the owner had to specifically tell the service dept when the car was in for service that they did not want the fix otherwise it was done as a matter of course!
-
Fuel consumption (again?)
Have you tried premium diesel? It does improve things and usually is more economical overall!
-
Rear drive shaft - diff coupling
As yet no chance / time,I have just started some radio therapy(no, not Radio 2) and after about 6 mins I just feel f***ed, I am told it gets better, also the temperature is quite low and windy with it, I am quite exposed to the western approaches. So, hopefully soon I'll be able to grovel about.
- Amundsen+ navigation
- Amundsen+ navigation
-
Amundsen+ navigation
- Amundsen+ navigation
- Amundsen+ navigation
- Rear drive shaft - diff coupling
I haven't had a proper look as yet, the test centre guy called me over to show me the problem, couldn't look properly as he was running out of time before the next scheduled test -- hopefully I can look over the weekend!!
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.