Everything posted by Frenchtone
-
Fog light switch not pull out
Switch off, gentle turn on pushing and it releases the holding pins, gently pull out, nothing else to do apart from dismount the plug, just a pull as I recall!!
-
Alloy spare wheel?
^ ^ ^ Well done that man!! ;-D
-
Alloy spare wheel?
no could have been info by 'the plumber'
-
Alloy spare wheel?
There was also a suggestion of placing the spare in a vertical position strapped to one side of the boot space, a scottish guy did that mod, again a long time ago, in fact I bought the strappings off him when he sold on the yeti
-
Alloy spare wheel?
I vaguely recall, a long time ago there was a yeti for the Chinese market which had the spare mounted on the rear door externally. It might of course have been a mock-up!(or a c**k up)
-
Alloy spare wheel?
What if the wheel is upside down, I can't remember the format?
-
RHD Yeti broken interior door handle advice?
What diameter pin? maybe a screw and nut might work, I am probably talking thro' my fesse though
-
Briskoda Forum - Yeti owners
You could say its possibly associated with Thatcher's view of society and the lack of need for community ---- just my bent and twisted view!
-
Alloy spare wheel?
naw it is christmas!!! ;-))
- Alloy spare wheel?
-
AC vents different temperture
Could be a thermocouple in the control system not working --- I had a similar sounding problem with my first Yeti, said piece replaced and no further problems. Good luck!!
-
Car Rejected Activated
Maybe a registered letter to the head of the UK operation as well!
- Rounded wheel bolt!!!!
-
Lambda unit
I eventually had a chat here a la frog with an independant , ancient, VW specialist, he said it was the sensor and just to replace it, found one on ebay for about £30. replaced it and as they say that solved the problem, took about 10 mins in total! General view is that they should be good for about 80k-100k, mine failed at about 35-36k, No subsequent probs.
-
Rounded wheel bolt!!!!
And here's me waiting to shout out AT LAST!!!
-
Failed MOT on rear brake discs and handbrake
Another suggestion, drive short distances with the handbrake gently applied, it worked for me!
-
Failed MOT on rear brake discs and handbrake
rear brake disc removal is a problem on the 4x4 because of the drive etc the others can be manipulated off
-
Rounded wheel bolt!!!!
think it needs locking with a torque wrench NOW!!
-
Firmware Amunsden+ RS315 And Map Updates
should be fine, think it took about 2 hours on mine!
-
Firmware Amunsden+ RS315 And Map Updates
but was it an amundsen + or a later model?
-
Firmware Amunsden+ RS315 And Map Updates
Sorry Graham, that is not an option, you do need to buy the sd card update!!
-
Firmware Amunsden+ RS315 And Map Updates
V12 works fine with firmware 0407 -- I have an Adventure and recently carried out this map update!!
-
Rounded wheel bolt!!!!
History repeating itself, behind the bike shed at playtime it is then, see you all there!!! :-()
-
Yeti eating H7 bulbs by the bucket load
are they all kaputt? try testing on the battery!
-
Sat nav seems to think I am in Germany
Have you tried rebooting it, I think fuse 8 in the box under the bonnet needs taking out for 5 mins , reinstall and try again ---- check the fuse number though as i'm not certain!!