Everything posted by logiclee
-
Heater windcreen - how do I tell if it is an original screen
2022 Sportline would not have had a Heated front screen as standard. If you have heated front screen you will have button circled in red above MENU.
-
Heater windcreen - how do I tell if it is an original screen
The Karoq and Superb use different technologies for heated screen.
-
Karoq SE L Standard ‘Equipment’
Worth noting that's the Sportline Edition. I don't think the earlier Sportline had DCC.
-
Karoq SE L Standard ‘Equipment’
The facelift SEL lost the full LED AFS headlights and just got the LED reflector headlights and halogen fogs. The Sportline got Full Matrix LED. Varioflex rear seating was dropped from the 2024 SEL, the 2023 SEL had them.
-
Tow bar recommendations - 2020 L&K Estate
The warnings are correct but I've not had an issue with front assist. I usually have a nose weight of around 85-90kg
-
Driving Score
Looks like Skoda have removed Driving Score from the App and have removed reference to it on the web site.
-
Driving Score in MySkoda App
2024 Superb and Driving Score has been removed from my app as well.
-
Mileage check in - 2.0 TSI's
Another 12 months and I may get to 12345 😄
-
After market Towbar challenges?
I thought having towbar prep removed the need for coding? Just plug in the electric kit and go? That was supposedly the reason Skoda UK made it factory fit on MY24 cars where the coding is locked down?
-
EA888 evo4 / DNNA vs EA888 / DKZA
On a run I get 50mpg+ from a DNNA. Gearbox is a DQ381 7 speed wet clutch DSG as fitted to all 2.0 facelift auto's.
- 9 replies
-
-
- 2
-
-
- passat
- skoda superb
- superb
- tsi
-
Tagged with:
-
Mileage check in - 2.0 TSI's
Ha, first 12 months. 😄
-
Lowering
Yeti is on longer springs as standard.
-
Mileage check in - 2.0 TSI's
A bit more than me, I'm on 5600 miles 😄
-
Driving Score
Yes you can and you can put the car in privacy mode to stop Skoda receiving further data. Unfortunately that then prevents any use of the paid for online services.
-
Driving Score
I'm no speed merchant. I tend to drive for smoothness and comfort. Try and keep under prosecution level 78 in a 70 etc. Might stray just over in lower speed zones. Here's my score. I'm not happy that Skoda have and store this information.
-
Driving Score
So any other Superb owners noticed the addition of Driving Score in the My Skoda APP? Skoda tracking all aspects of your driving. Only way to disable at the moment is to turn on privacy mode in the car which disables all online services that we pay for. More information and contact details here https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/532053-driving-score-in-myskoda-app/
-
Driving Score in MySkoda App
I've emailed them both asking for the ability to disable driving score alone or a refund on my online services which I've just renewed.
-
Driving Score in MySkoda App
Can everyone share the contact details you are using so others can email their own concerns?
-
UK - Jungle Green paint?
We had two Yeti's back in 2016 in Jungle Green. Loved the colour. But I think different colours suit different cars. I used to dislike Petrol Blue Yeti's but picked Petrol Blue for our Superb.
-
Maintaining battery while car is not driven for 4 weeks
Varta 700A 70Ah EFB+ Yep the CS One is around £170 still. I did use it on my previous Karoq. I also used MSX 5 on the Karoq.
-
Maintaining battery while car is not driven for 4 weeks
I've used CTEK's for years. I've had the 5, 7.5 and 10. I now have the CS ONE adaptive and have used the Cigarette lighter socket adaptor on them all except the 10amp as it's not recommended. I currently have the CTEK CS ONE maintaining our 2024 Skoda Suberb L&K (33 onboard modules) through it's 12V socket in the boot which is permanently live.
-
Error workshop message flashing up
Just had our Fabia repaired with the same fault. Our local independent charged us 2 hour labour and £85 for the part. Just over £200. I think there are a few different parts ranging from £50 to £100. Depends on which lever you have.
-
2 weeks in - New owner observations and questions
Cross Climate 3's and the 3 Sport are brand new, only announced this week and not on sale yet but seem to be a significant improvement on the current Cross Climate 2 which I have on our Octavia and Fabia. For the 19" Superb wheels I'm interested in the Cross Climate 3 Sport which is an all new concept.
-
2 weeks in - New owner observations and questions
On mine it's 3 seconds if I take my hands off the steering wheel or around 15 seconds if I keep my hands on the steering wheel.
-
2 weeks in - New owner observations and questions
I have 5000mile old 19" Bridgestone S001's on mine. Noise wise they can be quiet on some surfaces and terrible on others. Although I don't find them harsh even with the DCC in sport. I'm waiting to see how the Cross Climate 3 and the Cross Climate 3 Sport are priced.