New Lancs vRS Police car!

picture it this way then, heavy traffic on the motorway, turn lights on speed up, the proverbial ocean parts

also, when you get one of those complete k*** heads on the motor way, wouldnt it be nice to scare them a bit? :P

picture it this way then, heavy traffic on the motorway, turn lights on speed up, the proverbial ocean parts

also, when you get one of those complete k*** heads on the motor way, wouldnt it be nice to scare them a bit? :P

There are other ways of doing that;)

Slightly off topic, but I was watching one of these 'Real Life Rescue' programmes in the last day or so and they had a doctor, in the South West IIRC, driving a 'fast response' silver vRS - smart.

Our fire station's got a blue MKII vRS with a light on top and a black TDi golf with lights. The cops have got a vRS panda car and the Grimsby feds Subaru sometimes makes a trip down.

I used to drive a White Mondeo Estate with roof bars.

Driving with dipped lights during the day the traffic parted like the Red Sea.

Wasn't a bad car either with a V6 engine, just 22mpg mind, not that I paid for the fuel - happy days!

• 2 weeks later...

Until recently I lived in Leics ans used to see their Octys all the time (passing me not chasing me mind) they have a nice black VRS with all the hidden lights (grill, bumper trim, etc.) It was the reason for me choosing a black VRS.