Gillywibble

Driveways -not now -it's CAT's & spare wheels /any metal eg manhole covers/roadsigns / parked vehicles / any cable "left out" by contractors .(only way some companies can stop this is to get it in ,joint it up and power it up fast)

And this only seems to hapen after some caravans arrive:confused::confused:

Sorry, but if he has the money and wants to spend it on that then so be it, at least he has made her happy even if it is short lived.

Let be honest I wonder how many city traders snorted far more than that value of coke, and that money ladies and gents will have come from your pension and investment funds.

It looks like the mother is wearing just a bra :confused: I'm guessing the reference to touring the UK throughout the summer means working the waltzer! Come on riders, the louder you scream the faster we go! :D

They met at Alton Towers, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............( stops to vomit )

Sorry, but if he has the money and wants to spend it on that then so be it, at least he has made her happy even if it is short lived.

I quite agree - how they choose to earn and spend their money is entirely up to them. There are no implications of criminality or shoddy workmanship - just a guy who presumably has worked bloody hard to earn £100k which he has chosen to spend on his daughter. Commendable in many respects.

But hey, let's just denounce him as a feckless pikey, doesn't that make everyone feel better, eh? :rolleyes:

Rob.