F1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2008

Dr Zoidberg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one dramatic ending to the G.P i was sitting so far on the edge of my seat i fell out!!!!

I couldn't even sit down.....:rofl:

And I PMSL at Ferraris celebrations as well....:D:rofl:

I think Lewis deserved to win despite his occasional stupid errors, at least he didn't punt his title rival around on the track.

Well done Lewis ( but please stop this just enough idea in future please McLaren)

34i1bnp.gif

EPIC FAIL!

Bwahahahaha , nice.

I was watching it about half an hour behind live , and bloody hell that was a tense last few laps.

I think the right person won the championship , despite the highly suspect stewards decisions that threatened to make a farce of the whole season.

Three different winners in three years is a good state of affairs for the sport.

34i1bnp.gif

EPIC FAIL!

Love that clip.

What a last few laps :eek:

Swmbo, has only watch 4 laps of a grand prix this year, by the end she was shouting at the tv more than me :D

my heart has just got back to a normal beat now.

Well done Lewis :thumbup:

Exciting race, but disappointed that the stewards couldn't finding anything to peanalise Lewis for. I'm sure if they read the rule book more thoroughly they could have found something.

One of the quotes of the day (and there were many): Mark Blundell on being asked by Steve Rider before the race about the potential for rain - "it's a fluid thing"!

Have the BBC said who will be doing the programme next year? Apart from Brundle, I won't miss any of the ITV lot.

Exciting race, but disappointed that the stewards couldn't finding anything to peanalise Lewis for. I'm sure if they read the rule book more thoroughly they could have found something.

What about the time penalty for non Red cars winning the drivers championship?

Just watched it on Sky +

Great result for Lewis - well done!

And whatever you say about the ITV commentary team, they DID notice Hamilton passing Glock - unlike some!

Was at my mates, listening to it on the radio. Hamilton 6th on the last lap, then Massa crossed the line, then I turned the radio up when they said Hamilton crossed in 5th :eek:. Cue quick run down the stairs to check on the telly.

Really feel for Massa, the way he behaved after the race was commendable when he must have just wanted to crawl away and cry.

Edited by apd007
Grammer

Hamilton deserved it at the end of the day,hes not had the greatest season especially as the FIA are best mates with Ferrari

He is still learning yeah but he still beat everyone else in F1,and hes a brit! Why on earth would anyone not want him to win and prefer it to be Massa...wtf!! Next people will be rooting for germany! to win the world cup next time round

good on yer Hamilton