Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

Hmmm, well the weather would indicate that real early on in the day it will be VERY wet, but it also seems to show that things will improve from fairly early on in the morning. I still think the track surface will be wet though, even if it dries up around 9am. :)

3am - Rain coming in over Devon

WEATHER1.jpg

6am - Rain right over Castle Combe pretty much! :thumbdwn:

WEATHER2.jpg

9am - Rain appears to be heading north and away from Bristol area

WEATHER3.jpg

12am - Rain has kindly f**ked off, but too late to save the Brisky track session probably. At least a dry afternoon to make the clubstand look sexy in the sun! :cool:

WEATHER4.jpg

Was going to make an early start from MK..... Am tempted now to leave here later, arriving at castle coomb at about midday.... 1st job.... wash over the car!!

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would check BBC satellite images tomorrow. That's still a "long term" forecast in my eyes. :D

Ah, still come early and enjoy the fun. I know if it's raining early on I will probably leave my stand stuff to assemble when the rain clears. Will go watch people slipping & sliding on track instead. :D

Yep - This forecast (for Bristol which is near enough) suggests light showers early on, with sunshine coming from about lunchtime. The BBC radar images still suggest a late morning clearance of the rain. :thumbup:

METOFFICE.jpg

jase mate if you use bath not bristol.

SN14 7EY this is the coombes postcode

:thumbup: im still praying they get it wrong

stupid weather :mad:

stupid bloody stinking cold lol could do with out that too :thumbdwn:

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

siiigh no track session for me :( i'll be coming along but a damaged boost hose means theres no point in going out there! if anyone wants to buy it off me on the day then they can! :(

Pretty sure I have someone willing to buy it off you - Will confirm later ;)

Scratch that - Doesn't want to go on track now. Hopefully someone else will take it off you.

Pretty sure I have someone willing to buy it off you - Will confirm later ;)

Scratch that - Doesn't want to go on track now. Hopefully someone else will take it off you.

well at the moment there is the very small chance of getting to pro alloy (1:40mins away) and fitting it there and all will be well but just hope they have it in stock and waiting to hear back from them

:rolleyes: i know its going to rain but i couldnt resist abit more crap on the car :D

Whats gone on it now? Can't see the pic....

I'm trying to decide if it's worth putting a coat of collinite on...thats over the two coats of wax and dodo red mist :rofl:

Edit - Can see now! Wow shiny!!

Can you guys PLEASE not make your cars look too nice? I've got to do a 60 or 70 mile motorway and A road journey and the back of my car is going to be black with motorway or road crap if it is raining. :(