Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

If anyone forgets their clubstand pass, or finds they've not got one for some reason, REMEMBER we're on stands F5 to F9 under Briskoda's name. I should also be able to ring the track today if you PM me your details this afternoon, and get the marshalls on the gate aware that a Briskoda clubstand car is coming, but without a pass, and to allow it through! :thumbup:

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure what kind of information I shoudl be putting here!

Car: 2004 Skoda Fabia vRS

Engine: 1896cc Turbo Diesel - 130bhp/229lb ft (standard)

Transmission: 6 speed manual (standard)

Suspension: Jabbasport rear anti roll bar, seat cupra console bushes

Brakes: standard

Interior: Under radio storage drawer, full seat surgeons leather retrim

Exterior: standard

Performance: 0-60 9.6 seconds, top speed 126mph

ICE: standard

Should I move anything around, have I covered everything, is this the kinda information we're meant to put? I've never done this before! ;)

I thought it was a questionnaire and answered yes or no. Was this wrong? :o

...and do you guys think anyone'll notice I didn't get around to waxing the roof?

r003.jpg

:rofl:

Bearing in mind I have no back seats the back of my car is FULL! :rofl:

Two slick tyres

Gazebo + poles

Briskoda flags / bunting / poles

2 wooden folding chairs

Glass table & legs

Helmet

Two buckets

Cleaning gunk + cloths

NOS bottle refitted today and tested ;)

Pair of wooden ramps

Display plinth thing

Only little bits to put in now. Quick spruce up of the engine bay this afternoon too.

Well I've just DL'd the route from the AA website and it's says 1hr 11mins from my house, anyone want too start a sweepstake on how many minutes under that time I can make it in ;)

:D:D

i reken you can do in 47mins :rolleyes:

just watch for the ever happy snappers on the m4 between bristol and swindon bridges :mad:

I'm not even sure what kind of information I shoudl be putting here!

Yep that looks good to me!

Though where standard perhaps put something like: Brakes - Standard vRS brakes, Exterior - Standard vRS bodykit

Just fills it out a bit more :)

right at the last minute my car is ready,and after not seeing it for three weeks she is back:Dso i will be coming,simpsons skoda even washed and waxed her for me and delivered her back to my door:thumbup:

GREAT news, Gary! I was getting a little bit concerned about the lack of "noise" coming from your general direction. Something you will make up for tomorrow I am sure. ;)

ALSO, just checked the latest satellite forecasts. If this snapshot is right it's predicting DRY weather already by 9am, and if I'm NOT mistaken, a nice spot of sunshine right over the Castle Combe area. :thumbup: Might yet be a dry track session

WEATHERYES.jpg

If anyone wants to buy my tracktime for tomorrow I am selling it as my car is not ready.

Call me on 07763687310 if you would like to buy it.

many thanks, Aaron

You can sell it on the day if you let the guys in the tannoy area know - although I would sooner someone from briskoda took it as it's a risk there being unknowns in our group. :)

Are you bringing the octavia vRS down then instead of the pug? :thumbup: