Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing some house tidying today and was going to throw out the junk mail pile made by SWMBO when i came across a white envelope saying private and confidential with my name hand written on it!!

good bloody job i checked through it all instead of whacking it in the shredder!!! phewwww

so yerssh my track/stand pass has been recieved!!

I'm getting there before 8am! :eek: however, I would appreciate if others didn't ALL arrive at the same time as I gotta figure out where everyone's gonna go! It's going to have to be in some form of "colour order" so if you spot someone with the same colour car, go park next to it!

The only exception is those I'll decide to lob up the front more. All depends on the day how much room we have and that. :)

well in anticipation had a front brake overhaul today new 312's ,mintex m114 fast roads and 5.1 fluid as well as the lower s3 brace so start beddin that in!service and mot at skoda on monday and poss the dogbone bush kit if time in the afternoon!:thumbup::D

much lookin forward to this now:rofl:

I may come up to this for a look . . . only the other side of the bridge for me.

Let me know if you want to put the car on the stand - The ultimate place to put it whilst you have a look. :D

With the colour coding Jason mate, you going to have cars grouped as well as colours? eg Fabia 1 red, yellow, silver, black, blue followed by Fabia 2 red, yellow, silver, black, blue Octy 1 red, yellow, silver, black, Octy 2 red, yellow, silver, black, blue etc etc you get the idea? Just a thought, would look quite coolio imo and maybe more organised?

Fabia I :smrbow:

Fabia 2 :smrbow:

Octy 1 :smrbow:

Octy 2 :smrbow:

Superb :smrbow:

Unfortunately 'The Estate' can't make it as I'm out of the country only to return on the Sunday (French fishermen strikes permitting) to hand her back to Ross again on Monday evening.

Somehow I'm quite sure Ross will have a few shows to go to this year ;)

teehee. I got ramps for mine, I just need to give them a coat of black gloss over the weekend. :D (Yes, they are timber but very well made :D)

I have done a quick calc, and as it stands at the moment we have

NINE silver cars

THREE yellow cars (ok, not the "same" yellow)

THREE race blue cars

EIGHT red cars

ELEVEN black cars

and a mere EIGHT of either "others", eg two roomsters, green octy, kenich's pug, whatever Makefish brings, Fatty's car, Baker's superb and I don't know what colour fabby's car is.

what colour does mine come under?

From your avatar I assumed you have a blue octy 2 vRS :confused::eek: Don't tell me I was misled!? :D

Just seen your gallery, so I still have you under blue, only not race blue. :)