New Croatian VRS 236hp 19inches

davojuri

Ok. I can always put filter back on catch can with 25mm ID connection. But when it was so it was spiting oil out of can and making me crazzy even it is so called "vortex" system from 034motorsport and no oil is supposed to come out except evaporations. Now there is no oil mess underneath the car. Or I might go 25mm all the way down instead of 19mm. Both ways it was drained to atmosphere but manny thanks for pointing out that 25mm issue!!!! I will for sure reconsider it and either put filter back or 25mn all the way down.

Ah ok so you do have 25mm id outlet. This is therefore ok if you place 25mm filter on or route 25mm piping all the way. Trouble is with the filter in engine bay you get fumes and spray even though the mfg company say you don't it is inevitable.
  • Like 1

Great. Easy to solve it now. Thanks

I will just see which route I will go. Easiest is 25mm id filter but lot of oil mess around. 25mm tube will be better but very tight fit between ABS lines but will check for both.

Edited by davojuri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That Saturday 25th 10. was almost fatal for me and my familly.

Did fall asleap and hit the tunel. At the end was driving with two wheels on the wall and with other two on the ground. Lucky me didn't hit entrance of the tunel or on open road because it will catapult me in place where life will be threattened

Mother has L1 fracture

I am ok .

we survived and metal will be fixed.20141027_164726_zpsrsc0egbx.jpg

20141027_164746_zpsnuhtiaic.jpg

Rear left pulled out

20141027_164806_zpsdgpqbils.jpg

Front wheels without broken polished border

20141029_114709_zpsltcaszh4.jpg

20141029_114719_zpsft27fvj7.jpg

Deformed crash bar. Fortunately oe one was left in garage. This is forge one prepared for routing this hose.

20141029_144055_zpsb7tzelea.jpg

Broken LCA-new one from Meyle and Moog ball joint already here

20141029_144735_zpsbtx0n255.jpg

Deformed coil

20141029_144746_zps8bj66fkj.jpg

Edited by davojuri
  • Sad 1

Fender already found. But I am aafter that GFK ones-plastic from timeless-cardesign. They do hod,rear doors and trunk. Only thing that vorries me is fitment-how precise itnis.

Also need help regarding wheels

I AM LOOKING FOR

OZ RACING ULTRALEGERA OR CRONO BUT HLT

8X19 5X100 ET35

USSED IN GOOD CONDITIONS WITHOUT ANY BENTS OR NEW ONES GOOD PRICED.

HELP APPRECIATED

Edited by davojuri

Thanks man.

That was my mom and it hurts a lot. She has thoracolumbar imobilissaton. She is born on 1947 so there is also ostheoporosis but I will threat her as I already did after shoulder surgery(teared supraspinatus tendon) with PRP-plasma rich platelets-also known as Vampire face or breast lift that Kardashian uses. It gave her marvelous result. She has fully recovered shoulder function compared to 20y younger patient with same op 2 days after hers and no shoulder movement. Crazy stuff.

Edited by davojuri
  • Like 1

I hope your mother is fine....and I'm sure you'll fix the octy and more than that, bring her to another level as you surprised us every time.

Hey men you do read my mind

Ultraleggera HLT

Some HP tires

plastic fenders and maybe hood

and adjustable sway bar links-Had to level front swaybar with lca

tubular control arms are moving around my mind

Solid steering rack replacement for polly bushing

Etc

Short report

1. Chrome Dayline DRL headlight bought again. Just to move bixenon projectors from old ones which will be ussed for test to see how it looks with led halo ring arround projector and new drl light-continuous like newest Audis not any more big dots like first audi drl

2. From junk jard fenders and plastic parts are taken

3. New control arm, ball joint and driveshaft joint bought.

4. Driveshaft left for testing its balance

5. Wonted to replace only passenger coil.

It was D2racing Track Racing model. He asked me for it 355€. Crazy. I will have to take both because they went from 50 to 52mm shaft and bigger valves.

I paid whole set arround 700euros before 4-5y. Now new kits track racing or rally asphalt are 1150eur. Crazy for second league stuff.

So I decided to go for German steel.

Clubsport was option. KW one went to high with prices but I was after H&R clubsport RSS. Nobody sells one for RS or LCR(same suspenssion).

I digged deep and hard and found it.

So instead of RSS 48-525 1/1 which is sold on awrsome gti and others I ordered

RSS 48-299 1/1

THAT IS PLUG AND PLAY

RSS-48-299-1/1 =>

Front Spring Inside Diameter = 60mm,110N/mm

Rear Spring Inside Dimater = 60mm, 80N/mm

IT IS NOT only THE SWAYBAR ENDLINK COIL CONNECTION BUT THEY DIFFER FROM 525 IN REAR SPRING DIAMETER

48-525 1/1

REAR SPRING ARE 56MM UPPER ID AND 59MM LOWER ID.

So again very rare configuration.

I wonted to avoid that independent dampening and rebound adjustment with infinite combos and it always ends being driven in one only setup. This is Nurnburgring tested setup and will be good.

Looking also for KW top camber mounts.

Edited by davojuri

New wheels.

Was after OZ ultraleggera HLT but on black car I prefeer silver not black or matt graphite not to visualy close it. But ultraleggera silver is not chrystal titanium but matt race silver. Nothing special.

My old ones were graphite silver and shinny lip. Gave that classy touch to my car.

Now found great TSW wheels again. Ones are rotary forged 8x19 and only 9.5kg with mirror cut face and other are two piece design with mirror cut face and chromed SS lip-indestructable and long lasting and easy to clean not lime polished alu that is clearcoated.

Will post some pics.

Waiting for suggestion.

Edited by davojuri