Michael Jackson is dead!

Robshaw

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he died of food poisoning.... he ate a 6 year old weiner

Jockeys at tomorrow’s Flemington meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

At the autopsy they found children’s underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, he’s been trying to quit for a while.

Apparently Jackson wanted to be buried at sea, with 2 buoys attached

Apparently his last words were “take me to the children’s ward”

The e-mails have started about him already. Sorry if they are in bad taste. I think some of them have been posted already.

• Reports of Michael Jackson’s death were incorrect. He was found in the children's ward, having a stroke.
  • Michael Jackson has died in a tragic accident. Government sources have warned about the dangers of eating 12 year old sausage.
  • The FBI has raided Jacko’s house and found class A drugs in the kitchen, class b drugs in the living room and class 5c in the bedroom.
  • In memory of Michael Jacksons death, McDonalds have released the new Jackson burger. It's a 50 yr old bit of meat between 2 ten year old buns.
  • Michael Jackson has passed away this morning from a heart attack.
    Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down in to plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change.
  • Jacko's cause of Death?
    A) Sunshine
    B) Moonlight
    C) Good Times
    D) Boogie

Getting sick of the coverage now! It's the new Diana.

Lets get it straight. It's never good when anyone dies aged 50 BUT does he really deserve all this bloody coverage?!?!

He was beaten into performing in a boyband as a child. Then he went solo and made some mega hits in the 80s plus a few more in the 90s thenthey dwindled out. His adult life was littered with rumours of child sex abuse and he actually settled out of court for at least one of these if my memory serves me correctly?

He's had no hits for years and was only due to start performing because he was broke.

Hardly worth all the coverage and praise he's getting.

Apparently, in his will it states that he’d like to be melted down and recycled into toy plastic guns, as he’d like be something hard that goes off in small boy’s hands.

Breaking News: Michael Jackson's cover version of Billy Ray Cyrus' Achey Breaky Heart hasn't gone well :D

Michael Jackson's body is going to be recycled into grocery bags. That way he can still be White, Plastic and a Danger to kids :D

Carl:thumbup:

OK, he made a couple of half decent records about 20 years ago, but that didn't make him the 'king of pop'. The fact that he was a wierdo, the media and the general public seemed to think he was special.

first text i got was at 23.21 last night

Jacko commited suicide , after he heard Boys to Men were a band , not a delivery service

early reports say that Jacko hasn't been this stiff since McCauley Culkin stayed at Neverland

Jackos chimp bubbles ws the first to try to resussitate him , but unfortunetely he was only trained 2 suck not blow

apparently Jacko died eating his favourite meal , suk em yung

just looked on itunes and he has about 30 tunes in the top 100.... top 20 lock out on sunday anyone

Got that sick of his tracks being played on radio at work today, i turned it over too Classis FM