sold the octy II bought an A4 2.0t S Line Quattro (220bhp)

Andy tfsi

Had the Octavia for 7 months and it's been a cracking car with no problems whatsoever.

I put it on pistonheads for a bit of a feeling of what I might acheive with it and I was offered my full asking price after 10 days, I really couldn't refuse, this is one of the few cars I've had were I haven't been left out of pocket.

Anyway I replaced it with an Audi A4 Sline special edition quattro Avant in Black, it has a Bose stereo system, two tone leather seats, 18" DTM alloy wheels and the uprated anchors, the special edition also runs at 220bhp standard,absolutely beautiful car which oozes quality and drives impeccably, it's not any faster than the 2.0t 200bhp vrs I had although the books say it should be but it corners like nothing I've driven before.

I've not posted pics as I know they are not everyones cup of tea, if anyones interested I will put one or two up.

Thanks for all the help and advice over the last months guys, it's really been appreciated.:thumbup:

S1031124.jpg

S1031126.jpg

S1031127.jpg

Edited by Andy tfsi
adding pictures

Very nice cars these, and a very nice replacement vehicle

As said we want pics...

And dont worry, we are car lovers on here, not just Skoda lovers :thumbup:

Cheers

Damian

Father-in-law has a new SLine 2.0 TDi Exclusive. Top notch car.

I used to think his old A3/ and A4 were no better than my Octy, can't say that about the new one :(

Thanks chaps, I'll sort some interior pics for you later today Simon.

Dunno what it is about my camera, it's a samsung digimac d103 10.1megapixel job so should be very good.

All my pics seem to have a hazey quality, I must have something wrong with the settings.

top car, looks very nice. how are you finding the 4wd over the octy?

I'm certainly a lot more confident on the corners and roundabouts have become more of a enjoyable challenge as it really does hang onto the road without any hint of understeer.

I've actually found that giving it more gas on tight bends makes it dig in harder