Mini Coupe Concept

PastyBoy

IMHO, most of the current crop of BMWs look pretty bad in the launch pictures, but in the metal they kind of work...so I have a feeling this will probably be similar.

Mind you, if it's got a MINI badge on it, it doesn't really matter what it looks like nor if it's any good as people will still queue up to buy it.

Rob.

Trouble is, is seems that anything that they release with the "Mini" name attached sells. Look at the horrible Clubman thing

Stand by for the 3 wheeled, 1 cylinder diesel version for the 3rd world markets..........

Phil

I like the idea of the clubman - it's just a bit flawed.

Put rear doors on both sides and sort out the blind spot at the back and it would be much better

Mmmmm....maxi.....:D

Don't you go knocking Austin Maxis :P

My late father had two of them, at least one of them being a 1750HL with the 'overdrive' gear. The colours had awesome names in those days - one was limeflower, the other was bracken IIRC

Is it just me or does the C-pillar design make the whole thing look wrong. I understand that they have tried to make the coupe have the floating roof like the hatch but i think it would look loads better if the c pillar merged into the roof and was either in the blue paint or the roof colour rather than the shiny black.

David