What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Any Pictures of the Inside Lee.  Bet it's.........spotless :think:

Ummm, apart from a few bits of hay, ash, Swan filter tip wrappers, some stone, mud, ash and possibly a BK wrapper and dust, you're right. It is spotless :wonder:

• Like 4

Awesome a weekend day without rain. So filled tank with V Power. Drove 70 miles to pick up this EBay purchase.

415A36D8-0C50-4A13-B59A-FB4D5B2E6C08_zps

I now have a set of 5. Been after a spare for ages. Then drove back again. Quick wash then octy back in garage. Good day.

• Like 2

Look, you've got 125000, so would have actually been worth a bonus if the game hadn't moved on. ;)

I know but for some reason I keep thinking it's done more than 125K :wonder:

Sold mine :(

It's been a tough decision but decided at the end of the day a DPF equipped diesel is not suitable for low usage I have now.  It does make you appreciate how well designed and spacious the Octavia's interior is at the back though, it's just incomparable to those in its class and can even still exceed some of the cars in the bigger class.

John

Got the Mr Muscle oven cleaner out and gave the turbo what for. All I can add after a shortish drive was bye bye limp mode :kiss: