What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Cleaned it for first time since probably September. Discovering what a shocking state the paint is in on the under sills. Looks like part of my week off in April will be having it in a bodyshop to get them sprayed up. :x  

I wonder how many skodas were washed this weekend?

I did a wash, clay and Polish. I have one irritant though. The beading is that good that once I have hosed it down, it's a nightmare to dry! Was also difficult today to find enough shade!

Was yesterday but gave it a proper wash, couldn't be bothered to wax it... fitted new valve caps (black plastic jobby's) and wheel stickers... next weekend may even get a chance to fit my 2013 badges!

Needs to go to the garage first to get the aux belt replaced as it squeals like a pig in an abattoire!

Edited by Maverick vRS

Considered washing it however the problem child needed me more. I don't know who is responsible for the wiring in the engine bay but when I find them i'll skin them, cut random nerves, splice some others together and push everything back together in the same haphazard manner. 

Went today and got me fabia done on a Corghi 4 wheel alignment! Yes i know there is no adjustment on the rear but the results were good. But the only thing that got me sweating was those sensors thingy's that literally clamp onto to your rims with metal clamps so to speak ....ffs iv only had me new rims on a couple of weeks so my A.hole was puckered up so tight that you couldn't put a neddle up it, and to add insult to injury they got the apprentice to fit them but not to do the alignment adjustment , thank feck.

Took the car to a local bodyshop to get a quote to repair my monte...

£300 Cried...

Then got a quote from a mobile repair chap. £100 less. Cool...

Now in the dilemma of paying £100 extra for someone whos work I have seen before and was fine.

Or pay £100 less for someone I have no recommendation from.

Gave the new RARB a workout last night on a familiar twisty with no traffic about. Even more impressed how much better the handling is, though it highlights the problem of electro hydraulic power steering's lack of feel.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Was yesterday but gave it a proper wash, couldn't be bothered to wax it... fitted new valve caps (black plastic jobby's) and wheel stickers... next weekend may even get a chance to fit my 2013 badges!

Needs to go to the garage first to get the aux belt replaced as it squeals like a pig in an abattoire!

Oh a pic of alloys. Need to get a refurb, hopefully do that this year. Maybe.

sa6agyru.jpg

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk

Got a mate to order brakes and pads from tps, which was cheaper than euro car parts.

Sometimes it's a case of not what you know but who you know.