What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Replaced both gas struts on the hatch so it now stays open and doesn't land on my head anymore.

Put the summers wheels back on eventually. (not like the winters were needed)

Replaced the chrome centre cap on the gear stick. Now my old fella has a shiny knob :happy:

Then went to a scrappers and got two very clean and tidy headlight units el cheapo :)

• Like 1

Paired my new Win8 phone, seem to work well with the Amundsen+ handsfree. Not so sure if it should be called a smartphone, it ain´t that smart really ... ;-)

It's a Nokia Lumia 1020 ...

Not a Skoda .....Gave my daughters car (Seat Ibiza) a damned good clean and general muck out...Not washed this year!!

IT WAS MINGING. She clearly has inherited her Mother's car washing habits...rather than mine!!

Pre soaked with APC...Rinsed...Snow Foamed...Washed....Dried with Woolly Mammoths...Clayed..Wheels cleaned, Sealer...Sonax BSD

Interior vacced and vinyl wiped with APC and dried..Dressed with Interior Cleaner...Glass cleaned inside and out.... Tyres dressed...new wiper blade fitted

3 hours from start to finish!!

• Like 1

Got the tyres taken of the ebay purchased alloys and gave them a first clean. Tomorrow is winters off and depending on the weather replacing both rear light clusters :wall:

Took it for a road trip yesterday and the fuel guage was sitting at 3/4 even after 200 miles :o  I wasn't hanging around at some points either and I had the bike rack on the roof as well. Thats a new record for me

This was yesterday but my internet has been off for a week because the router is broken.

I gave it a good hoover out, washed it, found yet another paintwork flaw, on the black piece on the front passenger door, just behind the window the black is pealing off on the corner.

And I cleaned the dash and got rid of the cow crap stains on the upholstery.

Oh, and put RainX on the windows, still no rain though. I made the dry days come.

Not a Skoda .....Gave my daughters car (Seat Ibiza) a damned good clean and general muck out...Not washed this year!!

IT WAS MINGING. She clearly has inherited her Mother's car washing habits...rather than mine!!

Pre soaked with APC...Rinsed...Snow Foamed...Washed....Dried with Woolly Mammoths...Clayed..Wheels cleaned, Sealer...Sonax BSD

Interior vacced and vinyl wiped with APC and dried..Dressed with Interior Cleaner...Glass cleaned inside and out.... Tyres dressed...new wiper blade fitted

3 hours from start to finish!!

3 hours is good going chris.

well, after just washing it at jet washes to keep the worse of the winter stuff off the car, finally took the roof bars off, and gave the car the full works, wash, t cut a few little bits, clay bar and finally a wax, she looks good again rather then something out of mad max film.

Put the summers back on and went to the car wash. Hunted round the garden for the wheel nut caps my son had trotted off with....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gave her a good clean, refitted the rear passenger door exterior rubbing strips, then left her at the garage to get a new shock absorber fitted. Trying to get things taking care of before the April road trip :happy:

Prepared it for a trip to work tomorrow after being laid up for a week. Goes back to sleep on Tuesday as I've got something else for the rest of the week.