What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

well i put a new washer/dryer machine in it on friday, which i plumbed in friday night, and put the washing machine it replaced in today to bring to sister in laws as working spare, in case her machine calves again... Fyi indesit are ar5eholes to deal with customer service wise...

well i put a new washer/dryer machine in it on friday, which i plumbed in friday night, and put the washing machine it replaced in today to bring to sister in laws as working spare, in case her machine calves again... Fyi indesit are ar5eholes to deal with customer service wise...

your skoda has a washer dryer in it? 

• Like 2

Got my wing mirror clipped by some plonker in a mini driving the opposite way down the middle of the road to overtake a long line of traffic, smashed my mirror glass, but no damage apart from that, better than how his mirror ended up (hanging off and littering the road with parts of his mirror).

Ah well, I seem to like pumping money into this car so why not add a new wing mirror glass.

JRJG

Took the boy to my parents in it as he is on holiday and my wife and I aren't, yet!

Always nice to have some company on the commute to work even if it was for a little bit.

Got out and was disgusted with myself for letting it get so grubby, the  rear plate is unreadable so I best sort that pretty quick. My little girl keeps offering to clean it, but I don't want her getting cold

Got my wing mirror clipped by some plonker in a mini driving the opposite way down the middle of the road to overtake a long line of traffic, smashed my mirror glass, but no damage apart from that, better than how his mirror ended up (hanging off and littering the road with parts of his mirror).

Ah well, I seem to like pumping money into this car so why not add a new wing mirror glass.

JRJG

Another dash cam time?!

Changed all interior lights, number plate light and boarding lights to pure white LEDs using the kit from Super Skoda. Changed rear indicators to LED to satisfy my OCD - I didn't like that I'd paid for rear LED lights and yet the indicators still used traditional bulbs.

Dropped her off at the detailer's last night for full Gtechniq application.  Should be ready for collection later today.

Took the radio out again, cut some plastic out from behind the radio, put radio back in, tasted radio, it was crisp and good so I packed all the stuff away. Then came out to go to pizza shop, turned engine on and it was crackly again. It's now only crackly when the ignition is on.

Also filled it up with petrol and screen wash. Merry Christmas car.

just a few things:

1) some black shower sealant for around the windows! snow has a way of melting on the seals and dripping in through  the cube windows 

2) a new window between the cube and the cab as it is no longer used to carry disabled persons, much noise reduction and general celebrating!

3) led numberplate lights

4) new disks and pads upfront

merry christmas! 

I got fed up with freezing my brass minerals off going down the motorway, so I finally got round to fitting the thermostat that I shelled out the £4.44 to euro car parts for, sometimes I wish I hadn't touched something once I started on a job, i should just pay somebody to fix my car I think rather than rolling about on the frozen concrete, I can still smell anti freeze now.

I got fed up with freezing my brass minerals off going down the motorway, so I finally got round to fitting the thermostat that I shelled out the £4.44 to euro car parts for, sometimes I wish I hadn't touched something once I started on a job, i should just pay somebody to fix my car I think rather than rolling about on the frozen concrete, I can still smell anti freeze now.

Atleast it makes you aware of the frozen conditions outside.

Its soo easy to forget in a car with a nice warm heater on haha.