What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

I did this to it, doesn't show too well in the dark, but it was late ish by the time I got round to it. Basically I got a £2 coin on a flat surface, put a craft knife on it so the blade stuck out over the edge, then rolled the roll of tape round so the knife cut a stripe off the side of the roll the same thickness as the coin. It's just standard electrical tape and I don't know how long it will last but I kind of like the results.

Photo0199_zps04129ba7.jpg

Red stripes on the grille fins

Looks good, and I'm glad to see you've not got rid of the chrome!

Mike

Yes, thanks. I actually like the chrome on the Fabia and I just thought that the red stripes would be a subtle change that doesn't make the car look like it's owned by a knob but still makes it different to the rest I just used insulating tape for now but if it doesn't last and I still like it by the time it starts to peal off I might take it to Northallerton to get it done properly at the decal place.

Having said that about the chrome I do like the black grille on the Montes because I think it compliments the blackened lights well.

I'll post a photo of it during the day so you can see better tomorrow.

Somehow we put 140 miles on the Octavia just doing local stuff this weekend and a quick nip around the M25 A21 to Sevenoaks (stretched her legs a bit).

Then hoovered the inside and shampooed the outside. Just got a coat of Autogylm Aqua Wax on as it all got dark.