Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

4773843087_a4e69c722d_b.jpgEntrance to Clunie power station. That is a section of the tunnel.

Fantastic photos hazy :thumbup: The above I like best... but love them all!!

Hope to see more in the future :yes:

Best wishes

Lady Penelope :sun:

A couple of shots from my week in North Wales.

4825677851_85e7bbda4e_b.jpg

Our lodgings for the week; remote, over a thousand feet above see level, no electricity, water from a bore hole and gas light. Actually nice to get away from the TV for a while.

Oh yes a good percentage of our hols it was wet but still managed to do a few short walks (up to 7 miles) and get a bit of sight seeing in.

4826288780_1233f88a59_b.jpg

A view from the battlements of Harlech Castle down onto modern invaders (us tourists) and a Monster.

TP

A couple of shots from my week in North Wales.

4825677851_85e7bbda4e_b.jpg

Our lodgings for the week; remote, over a thousand feet above see level, no electricity, water from a bore hole and gas light. Actually nice to get away from the TV for a while.

Oh yes a good percentage of our hols it was wet but still managed to do a few short walks (up to 7 miles) and get a bit of sight seeing in.

4826288780_1233f88a59_b.jpg

A view from the battlements of Harlech Castle down onto modern invaders (us tourists) and a Monster.

TP

clean and shiny as always TP

clean and shiny as always TP

Thanks wakev,

she actually looks cleaner than she was (just had a wash) considering a week of rain and driving through a field of cow pats and sheep droppings to get to our digs.

The standard plastic sill covers plus mud flaps and the rough road pack rear door protectors did a sterling job in protecting the bodywork from the worst of it :)

4827513108_ab234c2421_b.jpg

4827514200_1292b27302_z.jpg

4827515270_6e8ca4bf84_z.jpg

4827516180_01565b33e7_z.jpg

Regards,

TP

Thanks wakev,

she actually looks cleaner than she was (just had a wash) considering a week of rain and driving through a field of cow pats and sheep droppings to get to our digs.

The standard plastic sill covers plus mud flaps and the rough road pack rear door protectors did a sterling job in protecting the bodywork from the worst of it :)

4827513108_ab234c2421_b.jpg

4827514200_1292b27302_z.jpg

4827515270_6e8ca4bf84_z.jpg

4827516180_01565b33e7_z.jpg

Regards,

TP

the term s--t to a blanket comes to mind. had to wash that off tractors years ago after spreading tons of the stuff loads of water needed don't wait to long getting it off can stain the paint

hope a good time was had by all

Looks like it's ready to pounce!!

Had it been a Jaguar!!! Since it is a Yeti, it is a friendly, helpful creature just waiting to find a person in need to help. emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Had it been a Jaguar!!! Since it is a Yeti, it is a friendly, helpful creature just waiting to find a person in need to help. emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

He he, maybe there is a dark side even to a Yeti ;)

the term s--t to a blanket comes to mind. had to wash that off tractors years ago after spreading tons of the stuff loads of water needed don't wait to long getting it off can stain the paint

hope a good time was had by all

I was wondering about fitting mud guards to my yeti order..... Not a lot of use it would seem. I will be fitting some rear door paint protection though.Thanks for the Pics..... :yes:

Thought I'd play with some night shots at work:

007.jpg

005.jpg

004a.jpg

Taken with my phone camera, no flash except the last one, just the sodium light on the side of the signal box.

Edited by Llanigraham

Really nice effect! You could spend a lot on software to get the solarising effect on the last shot. (or did you??) Now what does your SM really look like? We will need to wait for a daytime shift I guess!

Must try a few shots like these. I have surrounded our house with SON lighting as the nearest street light is 3 miles from us. The effect on your SM is most impressive.

I just used the software loaded onto the phone, (Sony Ericcson) but did it twice, Ie solarised the solarised picture. I was surprised how effective it was.

The only thing we have on the computer is PIcassa, but I rarely use it. Sheila uses it to store all her photos. I shall get some photos on the weekend as I'm off for a couple of days from tomorrow, and we are off to Blaenau Ffestiniog on Friday, and I'm doing Radio on a Stage Rally on Sunday.

Edit:

Off road at the Ditton Priors Stages Rally yesterday.

012.jpg

Edited by Llanigraham

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Graham,

I didn't know you had electrified your Yeti - mines still under steam. Having to use Polish coal as the Welsh steam stuff seems to be in short supply. 21 miles per shovelfull! Not Bad!!!

How was Blaenau? Did it rain?emoticon-0156-rain.gif We got the empty clouds over Criccieth.

Wonder if this is at an extreme enough angle to make the sunroof leak !!! My Yeti off to get a new front bumper fitted after some minor accident damage.

4896955975_6de44e9aa6_o_d.jpg

4897560304_43699bf845_o_d.jpg

Edited by tarbat

Wonder if this is at an extreme enough angle to make the sunroof leak !!! My Yeti off to get a new front bumper fitted after some minor accident damage.

Hi tarbat,

emoticon-0106-crying.gif to see your SM has been in the wars, is it just the bumper and head ligtht washer that needs, some TLC?

Kind regards,

TP

emoticon-0106-crying.gif to see your SM has been in the wars, is it just the bumper and head ligtht washer that needs, some TLC?

Yes, new bumper, new headlight washer. The headlight washer was on back-order, been waiting 3 weeks now to get it repaired. First time in 35 years of motoring that it was my fault - clipped the side of a builders trailer when reversing in a builders yard, and the edge of the trailer just caught the washer jet :(

Edited by tarbat

Yes, new bumper, new headlight washer. The headlight washer was on back-order, been waiting 3 weeks now to get it repaired. First time in 35 years of motoring that it was my fault - clipped the side of a builders trailer when reversing in a builders yard, and the edge of the trailer just caught the washer jet :(

These things happen to us all from time; sure once they have the bits she will be as good as new again :)

regards as always,

TP

Until I get something better and as the title of the thread says "Yeti - Forum Members Pictures", here's one of the whole family!

100_0246.jpg

Until I get something better and as the title of the thread says "Yeti - Forum Members Pictures", here's one of the whole family!

Fantastic! Finally a Yeti with a picture of its owner(s)! I like to put faces to names! Thanks for this!