Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

I sense gadgetman has drawn a line under options.

I cannot buy a cable at a better price on my own & another group buy is who knows how far away - so I'm still in on this one.

Cheque for the balance is in the post.

'zul

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, Simon has done the leg work for us to make sure we get a gen cable from a gen supplier,

now can we all just play nice, if your still in cough up the extra and lets get the bloomin cables ordered!

Can we get the cables ordered and delivered.....END OF!!!!

As most on here have said our order is with Simon (Gadgetman) and still is,the whole affair not going to benefit anyone by getting sidetracked by cheaper options,and since Simon had done all the leg work for us tight ar*ses we should at least have the decency to carry on with this group buy.

Rant over!! :x

Simon,

Extra payment made today.

As above, as far as I'm concerned, this GB is with Simon & a genuine Ross Tech cable.

Ross Tech are widely known as THE genuine supplier of VCDS cables. That's what I want & that's what I'm paying for.

Jon

Just for clarification is there a cut off date for the extra payments to be recieved??

As i would like some sort of ETA as for when we might get the cables now if poss please

Gadgetman, I'll also be sending you enough to bring it up to £236, assuming that's right - don't want you paying onward postage.

Simon,

Now that I'm in front of my "proper" PC with access to online banking and all that, I'm sending you the difference between what I sent before and £236, so that you can cover the cost of the cable + VAT plus £7 to post it back out to me. You should get it in a few days once my bank wakes up and presses the "OK" button. Hope that actually covers everything, let me know if not.

Right, so for me it's now "ball's in your court" (that does sound oddly rude, didn't mean it to come out like that...). You can press ahead with V Tech with everyone who's still in, or you can cancel and send everyone their moolah back. Either way, as long as I get £236 or a VCDS cable, I'm sure I can find somewhere safe to keep a cable, so I don't need a plastic case, I don't read manuals, and I'd download the latest version from Ross Tech so I don't need a CD. Happy to go with whatever you decide from here in, and wouldn't think wrong of you if you decided it's all too much and sent money back to everyone.

I think there's a good few still in, so hopefully we're all on track and you'll get this wrapped up. Thanks again for putting up with all this and not just yelling at us to source our own sodding VCDS cables if we're so bloomin' clever! emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

Righty ho lads

I've just spent the last half hour tidying this thread up, the GB is organised by Simon, anymore chatter regarding other vendors etc will be confined to the cyber crapper asap, as he has stated if you want out then the option is there for you too take.

I'm sure this hasn't been easy for him to undertake and due to some of your comments I'm surprised he can still be bothered.

Lets keep this on track from now on.

Righty ho lads

I've just spent the last half hour tidying this thread up, the GB is organised by Simon, anymore chatter regarding other vendors etc will be confined to the cyber crapper asap, as he has stated if you want out then the option is there for you too take.

I'm sure this hasn't been easy for him to undertake and due to some of your comments I'm surprised he can still be bothered.

Lets keep this on track from now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as above simon has done the donkey work already lets get this gb done, will transfer extra money first thing in the morning as not at home pc at the mo emoticon-0105-wink.gif

neal

List on P1 updated with refunds, and who's confirmed still in. If missed from either list, please contact me ASAP so I can resolve.

I didnt get chance to recontact V-tech this afternoon with firm ETA once order placed Wed, and procedure. Hopefully can be done by card over the phone as much quicker than any other method I can think of.

My hope would be cables should arrive withn a few days to me, then I'll resend special as agreed so next postal day from there. Am already sorting postage labels etc so I can aim to get them sent out straight away.

Will confirm del schedules soon.