You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Always thought they were 19, must be because smaller spokes and silver rather than smoked chrome makes them appear larger :thumbup:

That would explain why Mrs Bluvrs can't park....... :rofl:

Tbh I asked the same question when I first saw them. Part of the reason I would like a set of CH's on mine. :thumbup:

lol - my rears are currently 225/40/R18 on 8J ET43 -8mm spacer = ET35. It rubs. Without the spacers it's fine. Fixable by removing / bending the lip at the back of the arch - just need to get around to doing it.

My fronts are 215s. I have another set of 215s in the shed to go on the rear, but these Michelin 225s just refuse to die. Makes me laugh when you hear these people with Dunlops and Bridgestones complaining about rear tyre wear and I've got probably 48k on these now and the tread depth is still huge and uniform, even with running extra camber.

Am I doing it right?

Manfrotto cups and an SL Digital pole;

_DSC5321.jpg

_DSC5326.jpg

_DSC5337.jpg

_DSC5339.jpg

_DSC5344.jpg

_DSC5348.jpg

Mate was walking alongside the car and he also set it up, but him being used to the devil's own camera brand (Canon) he was shock and awed by the awesomeness of the Nikon D7K he set it to a too-dark a setting. Luckily the sensor contains 11% of Charlie Sheen's DNA so it was possible to lighten them up, to the expense of a few artifacts.

(and a bonus of the owner + his baby. LOLZ! http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/nikolas1/_DSC5293.jpg)

I do hope you all enjoy, this was a particularly difficult shoot with times, effort and perceverence!

Nik!

Am I doing it right?

Mate was walking alongside the car and he also set it up, but him being used to the devil's own camera brand (Canon) he was shock and awed by the awesomeness of the Nikon D7K he set it to a too-dark a setting. Luckily the sensor contains 11% of Charlie Sheen's DNA so it was possible to lighten them up, to the expense of a few artifacts.

(and a bonus of the owner + his baby. LOLZ! http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/nikolas1/_DSC5293.jpg)

I do hope you all enjoy, this was a particularly difficult shoot with times, effort and perceverence!

Nik!

Awesome :thumbup:

_DSC5344.jpg

• 3 weeks later...