Delivery Dates For Octavia Vrs

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sheet is very useful to see if there is a pattern around build schedule, having looked at all your sheets, the therory arounc batches of cars being dne by colour, goes out the window, there is a pattern go gear box, although i suspect a larger sample of orders would be needed to see any pattern.

Like most people I am curious to find out reason why build weeks change ?

yes, a large sample is needed.

these figures r only based on the info provided here....of delayed orders.

ideally we need to hear from the success stories too, so we can get an accurate pattern.

despite wat others think.......i still believe vag is giving priority to vw & audi orders, over skoda orders.

Edited by JR RS

phoned dealer up today they said week build 47 and hoping to get car end of december

Tony

Brill you now know what to xpect build week :)

Call SUK or dealer Week before build you have been quoted, they can definately confirm that it is going to be built, if correct you should take delivery late week 49 or end week 50.

VRS Diesel

Order Date ...............Colour................................Body Type......Transmisson......Fuel........................Production

23rd June....................Anthracite........................Hatch................manual...............Diesel...................week 47(from original 40)

with leather.

:'(

Finally a bit of good news! now wk 47. If it stays like this, then due at dealers wk 51.

Wonder if it will be 2011 reg, or will Skoda UK insist car registered in 2010? I will probably be taking a loan car from wk 44, as I have a px. Seat did this to me with my current car,even though it was stuck at the docks in uk due to fog, until Jan 07.

Back to wk 48 - Lets see what this week brings!

Hi everyone, once again thanks for everything so far, It appears that a few of you are due to collect or have collected your cars. Can you let me know please so I can update the table.

Congrats to everyone who has collected there cars and hope you have fun. As for the rest of us continue the waiting game.

Hi everyone, once again thanks for everything so far, It appears that a few of you are due to collect or have collected your cars. Can you let me know please so I can update the table.

Congrats to everyone who has collected there cars and hope you have fun. As for the rest of us continue the waiting game.

Update

Silver VRS that you have as week 44, is a manual, & build week is now 46 same as DSG one ( unless it gets changed within the next 2 weeks :) )

Back to wk 48 - Lets see what this week brings!

VRS CR DSG Hatch Race Blue (f/r parking sensors / auto lights / bluetooth muti function s/wheel / mdi / spare wheel)

My build date went from week 44 to wk 38 then 41 / 42 to wk 43, 44, 45, 48, 50,47,48

Now lost for words - build has gone back to wk 1 Jan boo hoo. Ordered wk 23 - That`s 5 wks back in 2 weeks = 34 wks

I thought I could almost reach out and touch it, then they take it away again. Beyond a joke

What next?

Edited by teebee

Hi Guys

Just had a call and my VRS is in the UK woohoo!!. Any one know how long it usually takes to arrive at the dealer? They are in Durham.

Early June............Black................Hatch.................Manual.................Diesel...................Arrived in the UK

Only extra is auto lights and auto dimming RVM.

Cheers

The car should be ready Wednesday this week.. Cant wait!!!

Suppose i should add my order to this list.

Mid Sept........Anthracite............Hatch...........Manual................Diesel..........End Feb/Early March

Maxidot and dimming mirror/rain sensor.

Glad i had gone in early to discuss options as Fabia finace runs out end of Feb!

Edited by talyllyn

Mid Sept........Anthracite............Hatch...........Manual................Diesel..........End Feb/Early March

Glad i had gone in early to discuss options as Fabia finace runs out end of Feb!

Is this a Fabia or Octy then ?

Is this a Fabia or Octy then ?

Octy, decided I need something bigger.......I am PX'ing my current Fabia 2 in the deal (Which I bought under finance).

Sorry for the confusion, was not particularly clear in my post

Edited by talyllyn

Latest for my vRS CR DSG Hatch, Race Blue with blueteeth, auto lights, spare wheel, rear park - ordered 14th August - originally build set for week 44, then moved to 45, now moved to late December/early January.

Dealer (Progress Skoda, Bedford) whilst not best at letting me know - I have to phone them - are at least sticking with the agreed p/ex price and not trying to do the extra 2.5% VAT trick if delivered in January.

Actually quite feel for the dealer because they are constantly having to give bad news to people and it appears SUK aren't giving them any news as to why the dates keep changing. Seen mention of a pecking order for the engine/DSG within VAG, and this must be the issue, as the dealer says usually they know how fast they can build cars and when they give a build week that is when it is built. Makes sense to me anyway :no:

Oh well, roll on 2011!!

Re the 2.5% vat increase I got a letter saying that as long as you pay for the car within two weeks of it in the uk there is no extra vat to pay so dont worry. Best of all as well if you can hold out till March it will be an eleven plate.

Come on lets have more cars added.

Edited by Darrenb3843

Latest for my vRS CR DSG Hatch, Race Blue with blueteeth, auto lights, spare wheel, rear park - ordered 14th August - originally build set for week 44, then moved to 45, now moved to late December/early January.

Dealer (Progress Skoda, Bedford) whilst not best at letting me know - I have to phone them - are at least sticking with the agreed p/ex price and not trying to do the extra 2.5% VAT trick if delivered in January.

Actually quite feel for the dealer because they are constantly having to give bad news to people and it appears SUK aren't giving them any news as to why the dates keep changing. Seen mention of a pecking order for the engine/DSG within VAG, and this must be the issue, as the dealer says usually they know how fast they can build cars and when they give a build week that is when it is built. Makes sense to me anyway :no:

Oh well, roll on 2011!!

I bought my VRS from Progress Bedford last year. I had the same concerns with the VAT going from 15% to 17.5%.

They honoured the sale price at 15% VAT even though I took delivery in January this year when VAT was 17.5%. In effect SUK absorbed most of the extra VAT cost.

Got great service from the dealer even if I had to chase up their sales admin on build dates

this is a strange one

heres my details

mid sept...... white.......hatch........dsg.........petrol........wk49

are you happy to wait almost 6 months for your car ??

that will be 8/10 weeks after mine

snapback.pngtalyllyn, on 27 October 2010 - 13:10, said:

Glad i had gone in early to discuss options as Fabia finace runs out end of Feb

this is a strange one

heres my details

mid sept...... white.......hatch........dsg.........petrol........wk49

are you happy to wait almost 6 months for your car ??

that will be 8/10 weeks after mine

If you think that is a strange one, I ordered mine begin of Sept same spec as Talyllyn - Anthracite, Hatch, Manual, same options with a current build week of 50! So, for what could only have been 10 to 14 days after ordering mine, thats an extra 2 months! Beginning to think we have all entered the Skoda lottery of build dates!

Hi all, new to the site, but viewed the postings for a while now thought id tell you on the delivery times i have been told today.

Been into Gordon Lamb Chesterfield today for a new brochure etc on the vrs. Mine is 3yrs old in March an as my bros vrs(10 plate) took ages to come, and the vat offer ending in Dec thought id see about getting the wheels in motion soon.

Anyway the salesman said that if I ordered today id be looking at 19WKS for delivery at least! Looks like i will be ordering in the near furture! Is this about right?

Carnt make my mind up on the colour though, I like the white and met blue, got a red one now so dont really want that again, is white the new 'in' colour?

Will have a diesel again, with rear parking sensors, maxi dot, and auto dim mirror/rain sensor/light assist, and poss the bluetooth phone thingy.

I will post the delivery time when ive ordered it. (In the next few wks i would say now!)