Delivery Dates For Octavia Vrs

I ordered an Octavia VRS Diesel hatch on 16th October and have just had the build date moved from week 4 to week 13.(end of march)

I already have a fairly generous part exchange value for my car so as long as they don't try and change the value of this itt'll be okay in the end.

Adam

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Race Blue Octavia Hatch VRS TSI Manual ordered 28/08/2010 with Maxidot, VRS leather,curtains,full size spare,auto lights, driven from the dealership today. Pleased as Punch.

Hi

Ordered my Candy White Diesel DSG VRS hatch with Xenons, bluetooth, reversing sensors and auto lights/wipers on 11th December. Been told today its build is week 8 (Feb 14th) so should be with me by mid-March my dealer tells me!.

Chris

First slippage to Week 10 build now. I'm OK with that as long as I get the car before Easter. Not confident though!

Hi all rung skoda uk today, like many others on this forum my diesel vrs has been put back to build week 12 was ordered late sep, dealer was unaware of this until i spoke to them they were still quoting me week 4.

diesel hatch race blue manual auto lights wipers spare wheel.

not holding my breath though.!!

Just phoned my dealer, details below:

Order Date ...............Colour................................Body Type......Transmisson......Fuel........................Production

7 Aug 10....................White..................................Hatch..............Manual.................Petrol.....................Week 49 (back from 46)

Extras: Maxidot, Xenons, Spare wheel, parking sensors (rear)

Late christmas present then......

Whooooooooooooo

Just to update, finally collected from dealer on Jan 22, (delivered there on 7th Jan, but insurance issues delayed delivery)

It's filthy already :'(

My order has slipped from week 7 to week 8 how rude !! but its getting close fingers crossed it doesnt change again

Hi all thanks for the updates, there is a few more now that must have collected there cars by now, any updates please. Lots of people due late week 40 of 2010, come on put us out of our misery.

And thanks for keeping this up to date.

:thumbup:

Update from my dealer today:

Car ordered: 29th Sept ................... Race Blue................. Hatch....Rear Park-Manual-Maxidot-Auto Dim-VRS Leather-Heated Seats.... Petrol..................Week 50 ( that's the build week)

Dealer emailed me today to inform me that: 'Confirmation that your new Octavia is due to arrive at UK port of entry, and will be available for collection during the early-mid part of January' - yipee! :rofl:

Just need to get my insurance sorted out and a cheap flight to Birmingham to collect - here's hoping the weather improves for my drive back to Glasgow! :)

Picked my car up on Saturday - wow! Had to behave myself driving up the M6 but it is clear that it is lightning quick - I can't believe the spread of torque, expected it to be sluggish from 70mph in 6th (it wasn't)! Can't wait 'til it's properly run in to see how good it really is. Amazingly comfortable too and despite the firm set up it's nowhere near as 'crashy' over potholes as my current Saab 9-3 Vector Sport. BTW, I do try to avoid the potholes but Glasgow at the moment is just one big pothole!

VERY happy and pleased with my purchase! :rofl:

Here's mine:

27th August............Race Blue.......Hatch...........Manual/ Rear Parking Sensors/ Auto Lights, Wipers, Mirror/ Maxidot/ Spare tyre..............Diesel.............Build Week 4

Picking up this Saturday, can't wait! Been a long 5 months!

I ordered an Octavia VRS Diesel hatch on 16th October and have just had the build date moved from week 4 to week 13.(end of march)

I already have a fairly generous part exchange value for my car so as long as they don't try and change the value of this itt'll be okay in the end.

Adam

Spoke to Skoda UK today and my order (from last October) has now been pushed back to week 20 !! (End of May build - June delivery!!

To all of you waiting & getting frustrated - it WILL be worth the wait ( I had 24 weeks from order to pickup ) so be patient, & just keep checking your BW ( Build Week)

VRS Diesel - Solid Paint - parking sensors - spare wheel and auto lights

Everything else standard Spec!!

Very odd, mine is similar;

vRS diesel, manual, Race Blue, Xenons, heated seats, rear parking sensors, auto lights etc, maxidot, spare wheel.

Ordered 23rd December, was initially told week 15 but it's now come forward to week 9.

Hi Everyone,

Wish my first post could be more positive but it is not.

Orders for diesel DSG VRS Estate Black Met & parking F&R (no sunroof) and Yetl 110 diesel 4x4 Black Met & parking F&R (no sunroof) signed on 24th October 2010.

As of yesterday VRS BW : 10 and Yeti BW 15. BOTH STILL NOT CONFIRMED !

VRS has slipped from WK 9 and Yeti from Wk 10 : since Christmas. When order signed no written dates would be given but verbal delivery given of Feb / March.

Dealer STILL not informed us of this good news. Good job Skoda UK keep checking for me. Told them the M&S tokens are worth sod all to me as I'm buying a car not a suit. Free factory options would keep me onside, new socks and trousers.....no thanks.

As an x Production Planner I have to say these delays after 6 months or so, of known issues, should not be happening - even with a big order book.

Going to hang in there for the time been, but not much more "good news" is going to see the plug pulled. The vehicles will be obsolete before they even get to the dealership ! :-)

Cheers,

Julian.

Mines been pushed back to week 10.

White CR DSG, auto lights reverse pack

That is the same spec as me except i've added Xenons too. Mine has slipped to BW 10 from 8. Soundsl ike BW 10 is Whites DSG VRS week!

However like the last post if it slips beyond getting to me in March I'm not waiting.

HI All, now had my diesel vrs put back to week 20 from week 1 ordered end sep manual hatch in race blue with auto lights wipers spare wheel rear blind.

considering cancelling at the moment.

:thumbdown:

perhaps they have run out of blue paint!!

Ordered early sept white vrs diesel manual,ordered mid sept silver vrs diesel manual with front and rear parking sensors and spare wheel. Not both mine, ones the daughter and son in laws.Was told yesterday that they are both at emden docks awaiting transport to grimsby. They were both supposed to be built week 4 but obviously got built early.

Ordered early sept white vrs diesel manual,ordered mid sept silver vrs diesel manual with front and rear parking sensors and spare wheel. Not both mine, ones the daughter and son in laws.Was told yesterday that they are both at emden docks awaiting transport to grimsby. They were both supposed to be built week 4 but obviously got built early.

i was told the same last Friday and was also told that they go through some more checks while at emden in a VW test center did no know about that when should i be seeing it at the dealers ?

Good news today vrs hatch race blue dsg CR with airbag curtains, heated seats, mdi, rear sensors and spare wheel, ordered December and told week 10, dealer phoned today and it's now build week 6 and hoping for a march delivery.